Life is Tumblr: EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Life is Tumblr: EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:04 pm
Life is Cringe is better than other SJW trash because while most of them try to straight up brainwash you this "game" is made by ignorant middle aged French guys who actually think this is what Americans can relate too because they take CNN seriously. They aren't trying to condition people like Wolfenstein 2, they have no malicious intent which is what makes it the funny type of cringe instead of you wanting to punch the dev in the face.
But that's actually the case. The target audience for the game does actually think that way completely unironically. It couldn't be more perfect even if the devs were from Berkeley.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:12 pm

Why are the French so terrible?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:12 pm
Why are the French so terrible?
Because they're a cowardly people who've had a long history of being one of Europe's greatest mistakes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:58 pm

I'll let you guys in on an old European secret. One we usually don't share with outsiders.
SpoilerShow
Because they're French.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:33 pm

The French have only gotten worse. I told you all, it was their women. They bent over for that Nazi cock in the 40's and rather than execute them, they shaved their heads and put no restrictions on their breeding. There in lies the source for modern day Franks right there; retarded, cowardly, pieces of shit.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:08 am

Imagine you're France.
You've been important for most of the important history of the only continent that was important. People thought your fashion was hot shit. People thought your language, that has basically no similarities to other European languages is hot shit. Basically, all the important people of the only important nations suck your dick 24/7 for a couple of hundreds of years.
Then peasants rise up and decide they are sick of your shit. Then nations agree to that sentiment. Then you get the everlasting shit kicked out of you for the next couple of average human lifetimes.
You're not a kingdom anymore, let alone one that matters. You haven't lost all of your colonies, but the ones you still have do nothing for you but flood your nations uncontrolled with niggers. Nobody likes you anymore. Anywhere. At all.

I don't wonder that they made absolute cancer that makes burgers look even worse than they are. I wonder why it took them that long.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:48 am

Dave Cage is obsessed with girls with short hair, we should have known he had shit taste since day one.
I watched a lets play of Omikron and even that wasn't good, and it was a real game with David Bowie attached.
He stinks and I don't like him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:04 pm

Omikron is a legendary train wreck. Still, it's from an era when computer games were interesting and stuff was attempted that simply wouldn't get made today. Lots of hit and miss and not many games were great but they were at least interesting. Back then, being a kid you believed any old bullshit somebody would tell you about a game because everything seemed possible. Now all we get is an Assassin's Creed that's always the same, a Battlefield that isn't Battlefield anymore and the other usual shitpiles.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Comments section of that video is utterly horrible. I looked into it and it seems that channel is run by a danger haired pig and a tranny.

Horrible.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:19 pm

And there's that target audience I've been talking about. I bet they thought it was a hella good gaym.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!