Warframe General Sperge

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Warframe General Sperge

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:20 pm

Just don't mod him in a way that makes your shadows pretty much immortal. They have the enemy level of when they were summoned and if you're playing endless they will eventually be outleveled. Having them die and summon new ones is better.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 pm

I'm not. Despoil gives you tons of extra energy anyway and I can just spam 4 to refresh them if I don't want them to die.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:08 pm

I don't know why I'm building this nyx prime lol. Maybe she'll get a rework some day and be good.

Since you pay for the access, you can tell me how mesa prime is.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:19 pm

I haven't played in a while. Dunno about Mesa Prime but I was never a fan of Mesa at all. Brozime swears by it but I find her boring and shitty. Only her 4 is lulzy and likely the best thing there is against those fucking Sentient. But aside from that I don't like her.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 pm

So I finally managed to distract myself from nepnep long enough to try this game out. Pretty fun so far. I've completed everything I could on Earth, and am now headed towards Venus. Haven't really build much aside from a Sentinel I just noticed I could make.

I went with what is probably the normiest of all starting loadouts (Excalibur + sword + pistol + rifle) because the guy has a flashbang ability and I figured a SWAT ninja is a fun concept. Currently not sure if I should rank the starting gear out to 30 first or get me some better gear instead (though I'll probably have to max the old shit eventually for muh mastery).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:56 pm

If I could start from scratch again, I'd go with excalibur. You should rank everything to 30 no matter what. You can sell it later once it's maxed. Braton mk 1 is actually usable unlike some other mk 1 weapons.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:57 pm

The Braton's fine so far. My only regret is not taking the knives, since having an option for ranged stealth kills sounds more interesting than just having a smaller backup gun.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:05 pm

Stealth seems good until you realize it doesn't matter. If you're looking at an enemy then they're going to die soon. Only spy missions matter for the alert status.

You can always buy all the other mk1 weapons with credits and probably will for the mastery level.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:32 pm

A word on Mastery:
It has a few perks up to a certain level. You'll want to hit lvl 16 eventually, after that it's mostly just for swaggery reasons. What will affect you is weapons locked behind mastery level and it'll make new weapons and warframes easier to level from scratch because you'll have more of the mod points unlocked by default, allowing you to mod it a bit stronger right at level 0.

Overall, it's not incredibly important. You'll still want to level everything to max (only the first time counts) and clear nodes on the map. You'll mostly not be able to tell if something is good or not below max level anyway since it's basically the default or rather lowest acceptable level for everything.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:33 pm

I think I need to farm a Serration Mod. The maxed out rank 3 flawed one isn't quite cutting it anymore against armored targets, and while farming Jackal I've quickly found out my friggin' pistol is way better at bringing him down than my rifle.

On the plus side, one more rank and I can mod out that rifle with corrosive damage.
-Yours Truly