Warframe General Sperge

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Warframe General Sperge

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:22 am

I got my Chroma Prime. Meh whatever whatever. Seems like a worse Rhino. Might use him to do some quests. I'm running ice dragon mode because of armor.

Currently building a kitty. I can probably afford to upkeep a pet now. I've tried a few of the sentinels. I think Shade is probably the most useful, or Carrier on ammo-hungry builds. I do like Helios Prime's weapon though. It does very high damage.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Chroma is alright. His real use is for fucking up Eidolons. Get that Vex Armor running for the 250% damage increase, never let it run out and fuck an Eidolon's weakspot with a sniper shot.

Besides that, yeah, worse Rhino is pretty much spot on. Nobody can tank like Rhino with the two augment mods. Buff armor with Ironclad Charge, cast Iron Skin for thousands of ferrite armour, whenever it gets low just buff back up on some group of enemies, shed the old armour with Iron Shrapnel and re-cast Iron Skin.
Always armoured up, always CC immune, can buff weapon damage, has good crowd control. Rhino Prime is just a beast.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:14 am

Lol the adarza kavat has 2000+ health with life link and Inaros.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:53 pm

I wasn't joking about my kavat hanging with Nidus in Survival with lvl 100 enemies. 3 a guy, go melee, 90% damage reduction, live steal from the cat and steal life for it with melee hits. Endless slaughter.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:31 am

And apparently I can sell the imprints for plat.

I'm gonna make one of those infested charger things with my aidsmoby warframes. Should be fun. But yeah, my new go-to setup is going to be my kavat or a carrier/shade with vacuum for when I feel lazy. I'm debating if I should just sell taxon. I don't see the point of it. What I like is giving shade a shotgun because it has revenge, so it basically won't be shooting at all unless I'm in melee range either uncloaking or mashing e, which is a good time for shotgunning imo.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:20 am

The Helminth Charger can deal heavy damage and his two perks work together really well. He'll grabling hook some fucker and charge him for heavy damage, either killing the twat or launching him all over the place. Great fun!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:39 pm

My new charger is pretty cool.

I haven't gotten any new frames in a while, but everything came together at once. Now I have Mesa, Nekros, Oberon Prime, Mag Prime and Valkyr Prime all building lol.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:39 pm

I like the charger because he scales well since he does a lot of damage and it's slash-based. The rope and ram combo of his abilities is also quite amusing and launches fuckers all over the place.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:44 am

Broberon Prime is pretty dope. I didn't realize how to use him earlier. He's really strong. Hit 3, Hit 2, win the game as long as you play smart. All his abilities work well together just like Frost.

Mesa is fun too. Should be interesting to see how they prime her.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:42 am

I think that many just don't get Oberon. All his abilities work together. You heal, you stand in your radioactive field for mega armour. Most of the enemies won't care about you. Your passive buffs a pet and you can easily keep it alive anyway. Just watch chaos unfold around you.
Your 1 is for priority targets for that knockdown and the rad proc to hard CC them and your 4 can strip armour really well.
Played correctly you're being tough to kill, have most enemies be busy with fighting each other instead of you and mostly let them and your dog do the work. You're just around to deal with priority targets and finish survivors. Otherwise you're mostly being your team's hard support by keeping enemy fire away, healing and buffing armour.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!