Warframe General Sperge

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Warframe General Sperge

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:40 pm

For myself, Auli and 1000xfoldedhours kugel the warframe sensei.

So my plan right now is just play Volt on pc and do whatever the basic quests are that they give you. The ones where the bitch says "hey cunt, go get a power thingy so you can enable the market that sells plat for a real world money. You have to UNLOCK your micros over here!" And then general scowly mcstarwars will tell me I'm a shit and he haxored my suit.

Also I'm curious how the fuck warframe even makes money when everyone in the community tells players not to buy anything with real currency. :lol: I assume the way every other F2P does: scamming suckers who don't know.
SpoilerShow
If anyone ever needs tips for warband, I'll try to be as helpful as kugel is here lol. 611 hours across most of the major mods and vanilla.
My warframe account should be on the same name as my steam and youtube. I don't know if gifting shit works on warframe like it does most social games. If it does, don't give me stuff. I'm not going to be fucking woolie with his +10 dragon bone smasher gifted by a cuck. "Oh this game is easy!" :lol: I'll refuse overpowered gifts faster than spoony refused tekken 7.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Warframe General Sperge

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:23 am

You can gift stuff, just not useful stuff. I gifted Auli some colours for example. Warframe mostly finances itself via faggots like me who get the Prime set every three months for over 100€ because we want to support the game. If we're talking about what you actually need to pay for, there's actually nothing. It's part of why Warframe is so successful. When people say you can earn Plat via gameplay, they mean it.
A handful of runs for Prime parts should net you enough parts to sell for somewhere around 30 Plat, which is enough to buy super broken mods with 0.003% drop chance, for example.

Just to put into perspective how valuable your plat actually is. If you want to know prices, go to warframe.market. No www, no .com no nothing. Use this site and no other site. It's the on site for legit prices and to not get fucked over. Works like a charm. Sell Prime shit you don't want either in game or on there, look up what you need, message the fucker in game and get shit done. I've bought many things that way.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:25 am

I've added you, I think.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:29 am

I haven't been in the mood for Warframe for a month or two... one of games I've had most fun with, though. The movement in the game is like no other game around. If you know what you're doing, it's so fucking fluent and I'm not that good.

My brother has played it so fucking much. I don't doubt he has over 1,000 hours in just from... when did we first talk about it, Kugel?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:33 am

A couple of weeks ago, I think. I haven't played much in the mean time either. Don't think you owe me anything for the colours or anything.
I'm just short of 11k plat and don't know what to do with that anyway. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:52 am

Either I had a random drop in or it was kugel. Some dude with way better stuff than me who actually can play the game.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:51 am

Killed general scowly and used credits to buy a schematic for Rhino. Can't remember if you said I can just farm the blueprints or not but whatever. What I really need is a secondary weapon that doesn't suck dick. I'm not a fan of these kunai.

Figured out in the previous post that I can set my game to private mode so pubbies don't show up and get all pissed off. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:45 pm

The parts for Rhino are dropped by the boss of Mars. Playing solo has the added bonus of being able to pause the game.
There should be weapons you can outright buy with credits that you don't need to build. Usually the MK1 stuff you could've picked in the tutorial.
You'll get a Boltor blueprint fairly early on, I believe by completing the bridge to Mercury. It's quite alright. Otherwise, build a Hek. Shotguns are where it's at in Warframe.
Another good idea is to eventually build a Grakata. It's the standard weapon of the Grineer. It has super high fire rate but is a bit jumpy. The hilarious thing is that you can build two, then make that a Twin Grakata, which for some reason is a secondary weapon, has ridiculous high rate of fire, no recoil at all and is pinpoint accurate. It's really, really good.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Sounds good man. I'm enjoying the game. The movement is really fun and makes the game feel unique.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:29 pm

That and the strong art design. Nothing looks quite like Warframe.

The reason I like to use Loki for spy missions I want to quickly out of the way is not just because he can go invisible, but also because he's fast. I've got two speed mods in mine as well. Nothing like just flying and sliding through the hallways to quickly hack some shit and haul ass.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!