Warframe General Sperge

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Warframe General Sperge

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:13 pm

The Braton is alright. It falls off hard later on. I like to call it Bratwurst.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:01 am

My stake shooter gun is max level, time for the Gorgon now. I won't sell my Boltor though. It's fun.

Mag and Rhino are both being built. I'll probably have Oberon before too long. Any tips for the shitty kill squads factions send after you? I'm allied with the inquisitors aka red veils and steel meridian. So cephalon hates me and so do the arbiters.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 am

Nah, no real tips against them. Those will either fuck your shit or you're stronk enough that they don't matter.
Only tip I can give is something that I know doesn't aplly to you yet.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:32 am

Gorgon kinda sucks. I'm sure it could beast if you modded it for reduced recoil + increased fire rate + faster reload speed. I do a similar thing with torgue spitters in borderlands 2, although the spitter is a lot closer to a Boltor in terms of how it works. My sidearm is shit too, it's a sicarius or suckarass or whatever you call it.

Good news is I have 3(!) warframes I'm currently making. Mag and Rhino are on the way and I have all the parts for Valkyr. I also have a Hek ready to make as soon as I take the time to get some credits. Actually I have a ton of shit in my foundry that's gonna be great.

Where do I go to join a good clan? I know they have special labs n sheeit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:41 pm

I guess you can just ask in recruitment. I also have a one-man clan, as you can see in my profile.

Gorgon a shit. Don't waste a forma on that shit ever. There are also a Wraith and a Prisma version. Both better, none actually good.
That Hek on the other hand is likely the best mastery 5 weapon you can have. It's so good even and has unique mods that it will be a good weapon through the entire rest of the star chart. Totally worth putting a forma into. It'll be your serious business weapon for a while, for when something absolutely positively has to die.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:46 pm

What I need now is some bullshit I can sell for like 20 platinum so I can buy a warframe slot.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:06 pm

Well, off into the rift with you to crack a ball. Good luck.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:32 pm

I've cracked a bunch, but I don't know what the prime blueprints and shit are worth.

Edit: Nevermind, I went to maroo's and just advertised junk primes and got enough. I probably got ripped but honestly who cares. I do the rifts to get blueprints for stuff I want, and if I get something I don't want, it may as well get used by someone else.
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:14 am

Meh, Mag is ok I guess. The only thing I can say I like about mag is her 1 is fun to use. Enemies ragdoll and flip the fuck out, plus it crowd controls them really well and can fling them off ledges for an instant kill. I also noticed that enemies who normally have invulnerability periods, like corrupted void enemies, are still vulnerable to being thrown by Mag. So her 1 doesn't give a fuck so long as it's an enemy that can be affected by it at all.

Her 3 is the only other thing I really used much. At the levels I was playing at, it did work to clear out enemies and strip shields. Seems kind of expensive though considering Volt's 1 strips shields AND gives you a small stun for crowd control AND costs less. I will say that Mag has more armor than Volt though so there's that I guess.

I probably will sell her.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:38 am

You guys owe me like 10 clicks by coming back to the gaming thread where it's you two sperging about warframe
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]