Telltale Games Shutting Down

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Telltale Games Shutting Down

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:08 pm

I've been looking up dead rising 4 and it seems like another perfect storm of SJW bullshittery. Not that I don't have problems with dead rising and we aren't talking about them elsewhere, but DR4 looks like some serious 0/10 Do Not Pass Go (((current year ++))) bullshit that was only made because Cucknadian sjws wanted muh female characters and a cheap cash-in. The promo materials and interviews are full of blatant lies, the game runs and looks like trash, they reused assets while reducing character freedom and the dialogue is full of the worst Joss Whedon joke writing I've ever heard.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:19 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:43 am
I'm looking at Kugel's avatar and rapeculture's avatar and I'm thinking someone should combine them. Maybe make Rapeculture's avatar have a nazi flag behind it.
It would be the most shitlording, rape culturing, Literally-Hitlering avatar in the known universe. Using it to post on some feminist message board would result in every woman there feeling like she was just instantaneously gangraped by Bill Cosby, Harvery Weinstein and Brett Kavanaugh.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:55 pm
See? Totally unrealistic. Nobody ever has said such a thing before the voice actor read that line.
You mean to tell me that nobody liked Spirits Within and its large amounts of uncanny valley?
It is a masterpiece. It subverted the fandom's expectations like nothing else. Pure genius, and way ahead of its time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:02 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:08 pm
I've been looking up dead rising 4 and it seems like another perfect storm of SJW bullshittery. Not that I don't have problems with dead rising and we aren't talking about them elsewhere, but DR4 looks like some serious 0/10 Do Not Pass Go (((current year ++))) bullshit that was only made because Cucknadian sjws wanted muh female characters and a cheap cash-in. The promo materials and interviews are full of blatant lies, the game runs and looks like trash, they reused assets while reducing character freedom and the dialogue is full of the worst Joss Whedon joke writing I've ever heard.

Main spokeman is Gavin McGinnis if he was a soyboy and not just a homo.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:16 pm

You can skip past the story recap stuff and get right into the analysis. SJWs are everywhere.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:54 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:56 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:55 pm
See? Totally unrealistic. Nobody ever has said such a thing before the voice actor read that line.
You mean to tell me that nobody liked Spirits Within and its large amounts of uncanny valley?
It's my unironic belief that no person ever called it a great, let alone their favourite movie without some ulterior motive to do so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:34 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:16 pm
You can skip past the story recap stuff and get right into the analysis. SJWs are everywhere.
I didn't realize the Apex-Faggots of Good Mythical Morning also made Dead Rising 4.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:43 am

Compared to other companies like Quantic Dreams where they atleast take the time to make their games. Or DontNod and their Life Is Tumblr game, they could release a third game and fans will eat that shit up but atleast the studio is careful not to release a game every few months like what TT did. Yeah they had some good games like the Wolf Within or even the early seasons of the Walking Dead but the rest was shit.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:40 pm

Speaking of shit companies shutting down, it was announced officially a few weeks ago that Capcom Vancouver (as in CANADA) has been shut down.

These guys made Dead Rising 2, Dead Rising 2's DLC, Off the Record, Dead Rising 3 and Dead Rising 4. They weren't even called Capcom Vancouver back when they made DR2, so who knows which employees were working on what or if any were still left at the time everyone got laid off.

It's pretty obvious the reason they got shot down. Dead Rising 4 was a colossal flop full of SJW writing, cut corners, bullshots, glitches and outright lies. Dead Rising 3 looks mediocre and AAA as fuck too. Both underperformed based on projected sales targets from Capcom, but DR4 was the one that really seems to have shat the bed. Apparently even Off the Record did "poorly" according to Capcom, so the studio may have been set up for failure from the beginning. I'm not saying the studio didn't make bad games, but Capcom has a history of mismanaging the studios under them, such as Clover, and expecting much larger sales numbers than are realistic for a niche franchise. Then they don't get those numbers and so they fire everyone.

I guess nobody knows what will happen with dead rising now. Maybe the franchise is dead, but more likely Crapcom will try to keep it alive to pump out more shit to sell. Because it's capcom. Like how they shat all over DMC3 dante with their garbage reboot and now they're trying to walk it back with DMC5, as if we don't all remember their easy contempt for old fans. They did the same with dead rising 4 btw when they brought Frank back but turned him into a thin hipster professor.
RAPEMAN wrote:

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:15 pm

I'm just thankful Megaman Legends 3 got cancelled. Cuckcom wouldve fucked it up beyond all reason. They even had some shitty new character to play as. It's like, just let me play my Ocarina of time rip off as the hero, shoot stuff and collect loot and beat the game.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger