Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Guestfag

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Post by Guestfag » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:08 am
It's a feedback loop. Cucks listen to marketing only, marketing gets bloated as they make the sales, game's a failure but cucks still bought it. Who sold it, despite being shit? Marketing. So bloat marketing more, game gets more shit but cucks still buy it.
And so on and then forth.
It's also vicious cycle, because of cucks who will buy everything as long as it's hyped by marketing.
If gamers would be smarter (won't happen), then that shit wouldn't work no matter how much money you throw at marketing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:28 am

But we have to support this awesome company or they could go under and not scam us yet another time!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:42 am

Does hiring Hollywood actors as overpriced VAs count as marketing, or is that a different money sink?
Guestfag wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:45 am
I've heard console versions are also going for like 45€.
That's still too much for an unplayable game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:24 pm

Shit like this has reached the level of utter retardation :

I like how one of this fag's lines is
2020 has been a trying year for me and retty much the rest of the world.
Yeah, because 2020 really was the worst hear of humankind, am I right you guize? :roll: Try 1974. I'll wait.

I also love how people go out of their ways to find gold in Cybershit's writting and shit, suddenly realising that it's "oh so amazing and shit" when it's probably these very same youtubers that when they were young(er?) they dismissed this as pretentious faggotry :

When that 3 minute clip alone tackles more shit than the entirety of Soypunk's 200 hours of useless shit. :roll:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:43 pm

Tbf, the GITS movie has more pretentious faggotry than the manga.
ban wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:24 pm
I also love how people go out of their ways to find gold in Cybershit's writting and shit, suddenly realising that it's "oh so amazing and shit"
Typical soyboy delusion. They have to do this so they can pretend that they have a fine taste.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:43 pm

Oh for sure but compared to the shit these people peddle, Mamoru Ooshi may as well be Akira Toriyama in how artsy-fartsy he is. :lol:

And how much soy do you need to infuse to start thinking like that? Seriously! Japanese consume it with every veggie they eat and each time they eat fish for centuries and they don't come off as gay. And keep in mind, they do this shit these days :

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I like how one of the hosts is straight up named Yamato, as if he's the peak of masculinity like the prince of the myth who was japanese Hercules :lol:
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:54 pm

Yunosuke got me ready to simp!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:03 pm

Mifune died for nothing.
-Yours Truly

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:10 pm

That's because Japan's last Samurai is still alive(and probably will remain alive forever) :

:D
He warned youShow

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:06 pm

Girly men is a bona fide Nipponese tradition. Kabuki theater didn't have female.actresses, but it had female roles (played by traps). And remember that the character Kenshin Himura is based on a real assassin that was both short-sized and effeminate.

And speaking of idols, there's a scene in the Kenshin manga where the girl from the restaurant asks Sanosuke to buy a gravure of one of the Shisengumi guys - according to Watsuki, that was based on a real fad from the time, and famous members of certain feuds and squads were really popular among the masses.