Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:41 am

Nah, it's all new shit these days, written by a Burger or someone from Northern Europe, usually trying to make the next Silence of the Lambs or SeSeveNen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Singh'sSpot

Post by Singh'sSpot » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:36 pm

So the devs cant access their VPN due to ransomware.

https://www.engadget.com/cyberpunk-2077 ... 51962.html

Between this and Vampire 2 being delayed this is turning out to be a shit show for 2021, atleast there's Six Days In Fallujah coming out.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:02 pm

Almost there with "Whoops, the evil hackers destroyed our source code. We can no longer patch."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:07 pm

I am eagerly awaiting this lie to get torn apart and the now millionaire owner of CDPR fleeing the country.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:07 am

They're getting sued for selling a broken game. If the try to fix it they're admitting it's a broken game.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:42 am

>getting sued for selling a broken game

The rest of the video game industry must be shitting their pants right now.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:42 am
>getting sued for selling a broken game
The rest of the video game industry must be shitting their pants right now.
Most gayme studios don't take money from governments who aren't China (who don't care about a functioning product in the first place).
CDPR is *big laugh* the closest thing Poland has to a tech giant. They wanted them to make all the big things Cyberpunk didn't have like A.I. All they did was teach the gayming public who don't follow DSP why the Polish joke exists.

It came and went but a month ago this shitty walking sim moviegame called The Medium came out. I'd never heard of it beforehand but gaymers are idiots and wanted to play it. It chugged like ass for no reason at all and was gay and stupid. I bring it up because they devs are Polish. It's not been a good couple of months.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:00 pm
CDPR is *big laugh* the closest thing Poland has to a tech giant.
Reminds me of a silly idea our minister of economic affairs sometimes throws around with little result (albeit not for video games; he doesn't care about that).
It's about what he calls a "global champion", a monopolistic corporation that gets even more money and power from the government with the express purpose of competing with the big players on the international market. Because it's totally worth it to fuck over consumer protection to compete in some dick-waving contest.
-Yours Truly

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:48 pm

There are some rumours starting circling from people close CDPR, that they might actually shitcan the MP and the game itself soon, cut the "losses" (there are no refunds, so they have shitload of money and simps will forgive them), release Witcher 3 upgrade RTX edition to refresh the brand and go make Witcher 4.
I would love for it to turn out to be true, just like the gamefaqs post turned out to be spot on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:33 pm

The hackers will conveniently make further patches impossible. Blah Bla ransom ware, something something source code, yada yada everything deleted. Polan pls no sue kthxbye.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!