Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 train wreck general

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 am

At least the GPU/frames are going to be eaten.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:41 am

All worth the 200 extra bucks for 10% more immersive grass and pebble physics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:29 am

Guestfag wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:32 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:44 pm
seeing police spawn a step behind you.
That's MUH IMMERSION
Who did NOT have police spawn behind?
That's what I've thought!
Oblivion was right and realistic all along, just fags didn't see Howard genius!
Not even Daggerfall spawned them that obvious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:25 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:29 am
Guestfag wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:32 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:44 pm
seeing police spawn a step behind you.
That's MUH IMMERSION
Who did NOT have police spawn behind?
That's what I've thought!
Oblivion was right and realistic all along, just fags didn't see Howard genius!
Not even Daggerfall spawned them that obvious.
Because there was no tech to make it possible back then :lol:
Fuck, all it took is 10 years to brainwash gaymers to braindead consoomers, defending shit like cybercuck. I feel like in 2009 and before, broken shit from major publisher/gamedev wouldn't fly and it would be shat upon more than Sanic 2006.
Fucking gen z and their soy coffee.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Image if Sanic 06 was released this year.
Imagine the usual suspects falling over each other in defending the game's honor, lavishly praising the lush visuals and tragic-yet-touching storyline ("The deepest one yet in the franchise!").
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:27 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:41 pm
The ray tracing and DLSS thing is interesting. It's like Nvidia is banking on the future of the market being improved lighting with slightly worse image quality to offset the performance loss. It's just weird to me that one of their big innovations is something that makes the image look worse, albeit marginally. I suppose we're at a reasonable limit as far as getting games running at a high FPS now, so they have to try and "innovate" somewhere else other than raw frame-pushing power. Cyberpunk is carried hard by DLSS, even without ray tracing it runs like shit without it.
I'll say it again, but graphics peaked with the PS3 generation. At this point there's nowhere to go unless they offer photorealistic graphics, which I doubt they'll be able to do until the Playstation Infinite running on a quantum processor a century from now.

Alpha Protocol was the voice of a generation.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Guestfag

Post by Guestfag » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:17 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 pm
Image if Sanic 06 was released this year.
Imagine the usual suspects falling over each other in defending the game's honor, lavishly praising the lush visuals and tragic-yet-touching storyline ("The deepest one yet in the franchise!").
IGN together with pedoera would fap furiously to it how inclusive and progressive it is!
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:27 pm
I'll say it again, but graphics peaked with the PS3 generation. At this point there's nowhere to go unless they offer photorealistic graphics, which I doubt they'll be able to do until the Playstation Infinite running on a quantum processor a century from now.

Alpha Protocol was the voice of a generation.
There is no point in photorealistic graphics unless simulators and pedowood movies.
Day gayming turns photorealistic, only games we will get will be shit for soyfaggots like Gone Home or Tacoma, with no story (and little there is - retarded references, because you have no fucking clue how to write and instead go channel awesome route of "creating" content) and no gameplay, because photorealistic would limit interaction and would still look fake as fuck. It would kill any creative force even more, because why thinking about great direction and art style, when you can just shit out "realism". Like Dear Esther back in the day.
That's why now indie games start to turn into the same shit AAA is, because they all look the fucking same with pixel art and there is no real flavor to it, making you appreciate NES and devs back then and how big of a range art direction/graphics had on such limited hardware. Indie also starts losing gameplay part, like AAA, with shit story, long corridors and MUH GAYMZ R ART shit.
That alone is what kills gayming - instead of making something fun (that's the point of the game, right? Maybe even teach you something in the process, like thinking outside of the box etc.), it's all about smelling your own farts and cucks eating your shitstained ass like in Girls, there is no need to look that far with TLoU or othet shit.
Gaming is a craft and there is no doubt about it and there is nothing wrong abouy making good craft to appraciate and not wipe your ass on paper and call it ART. Or lie down naked like old pedo you are with 4 year old kid walking around you and looking at old soggy disgusting faggot dick.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:28 pm

Most racing games are already almost photorealistic. Improvements in visuals are so small that they barely register.

Instead I think that the biggest leaps will come within VR. Especially shooters stand to make huge leaps in progress there and can offer something truly new.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:31 pm

VR was, is and always will be a dumb fad