Doom Eternal Is RACIST!

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doom Eternal Is RACIST!

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:50 am

I've heard you can't even play the single player game without signing in with a Bethesda account. I don't know for sure because I didn't buy this shit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:53 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:34 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:05 am
Doom 64 is back, that's all I care about.
You've been able to play it on PC for decades.
Yes because Brutal Doom 64 is just great and N64 emulation results in missing textures and the like. Not to mention Doom 64 EX is fine but outdated.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:53 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:50 am
I've heard you can't even play the single player game without signing in with a Bethesda account. I don't know for sure because I didn't buy this shit.
I hope to God it doesn't happen to 64.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:51 am
I saw NuDoom is on sale on psn. It's still shit tho, innit?
DooT is a slow as fuck Serious Sam clone with the worst shit from Brutal Doom. I'd go so far as to say that it's even worse than the Bethesda Wolfenstein games.
You gotta be yanking my chain on that one. I mean, I've seen all the fucking stupid context kills and chaining context kills (aka canned animations,) but really? Worse than Wokenstein? Wokenstein isn't even a good call of dooty clone.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:48 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:53 am
64 doesn't need an account to be made, but the new port is lacking features that were present in the older doom64ex port such as vertical aiming and jumping. While those weren't a part of the game originally I don't know why they couldn't have made it an option and put a disclaimer at least that it wouldn't be vanilla. At least the bilinear filtering seems to be accurate to the original N64 version.

On a side note, I've noticed recently that Nightdive have been removing features from their rereleases that were present in the original (SiN Gold having EAX options completely removed) or fucking shit up when trying to port stuff over to their KEX engine like they did with Blood: Fresh Supply.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:02 am

I think SiN has an assload of censored assets too, lord knows we really needed that for a two decade year old game.
Nigdive are hack frauds.
BTW am I an idiot for thinking that vanirra Duum 63 1/3 and vertical aiming jumping Doom 64 could coexist in the same sauce port as different options? Is that too much for Bathesda coders? Please don't answer that.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:39 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:51 am
I saw NuDoom is on sale on psn. It's still shit tho, innit?
DooT is a slow as fuck Serious Sam clone with the worst shit from Brutal Doom. I'd go so far as to say that it's even worse than the Bethesda Wolfenstein games.
You gotta be yanking my chain on that one. I mean, I've seen all the fucking stupid context kills and chaining context kills (aka canned animations,) but really? Worse than Wokenstein? Wokenstein isn't even a good call of dooty clone.
It's shit. Fucking garbage for retards. At least Wolfenstein is funny trash. You can laugh at all the dumb woke shit, NuDoom is the worst fucking shooter ever.

Or so the boomers tell me. I don't play vidya.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:39 am
Worse than Wokenstein? Wokenstein isn't even a good call of dooty clone.
Now imagine that in a Doom skin with SS gameplay. Enter arena, monsters spawn, kill monsters, go to next arena.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:05 pm

Pen Pal wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:48 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:53 am
64 doesn't need an account to be made, but the new port is lacking features that were present in the older doom64ex port such as vertical aiming and jumping. While those weren't a part of the game originally I don't know why they couldn't have made it an option and put a disclaimer at least that it wouldn't be vanilla. At least the bilinear filtering seems to be accurate to the original N64 version.
They should have paid Kaiser for an updated EX port like Nightdive Studios did for Turok 1 &2.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:12 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:05 pm
They should have paid Kaiser for an updated EX port like Nightdive Studios did for Turok 1 &2.
Oh so that wasn't made by Kaiser? Big mistake.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!