Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 16826
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:09 pm

The Sonygger versions are too easy, though. Real men deal with the slowdown and it being banished to the shitty 360.
My armour is Contempt. My shield is Disgust. My sword is Hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive!

User avatar
ban
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:37 pm

"Being too easy" can only be a complaint for NG2 Sigma. That doesn't fly with NG 1 Sigma at all because the game is downright unplayable at times and it only worsens if you're PS3 is loaded with digital media for some fucking bizarre reason. Not to mention its PSVita port which is another barrel of laughs entirely.

Should NG2 comes out on the PC properly, I'm willing to give it another chance as contender of the throne though. Vanquish was limited by its hardware, NG2 suffered like that as well. The reason I don't see it happening is because Microcucks are still sour that Itagaki didn't turn Ninja Gaiden into a multi-billion franchise like Halo and didn't bend and spread his asshole as wide as the Bungie cucks.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 10457
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:20 pm

Ninja Gaiden was never going to be a mainstream franchise precisely because it's too hard. Halo had Easy and Normal difficulties for the beta cucks too bitchmade to play on Heroic the way the designers intended. Ninja Gaiden added easy difficulties with the Sigma versions but those were limited to the ps3 only (and vita, hilariously.) Then Team Ninja tried making Ninja Gaiden easier all around with NG3 and killed the entire franchise.

User avatar
ban
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:38 pm

Nnja Gaiden always had an easy mode, it was called "Ninja Dog" mode where you had the equivalent of infinite lives, lessened damage, increased offense, dumb enemies if not braindead and a cute purple ribbon that made Ryu look absolutely gay :

Image



And some scenes changed accordingly :



You know, like the good old times :

Image
Image

And when asked about it, oatmeal face ascended to legend by answering with something like :

Image

And needless to say, a lot of assholes were ruptured by that and a lot of people were "turned off" by Ninja Gaiden's difficulty like the bitches they were while I was cruising on Hard and beating 2nd Alma without taking damage and without abusing Flying Swallow. 8-) And as people know, that gave birth to the meme phrase of Itagaki :

Image

That can be applied for things in all of his games. :lol:

As for Ninja Gaiden 3, you're wrong tictac, they didn't try to make it easy.
They tried to make it something far worse.Show
They tried to make it into a cinematic western experience like Uncharted.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 13811
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:28 pm

Imagine how butthurt Current Year gamers would get if games would still belittle you for picking Easy mode.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
ban
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by ban » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:29 am

It still baffles me that nobody throw a shitfit about NuWolfenstein's :

Image

But it might be because I never paid attention to Cucktaku, Eurogaymer and whatever journo site when The New Order released.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 16826
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:36 pm

Ninja Dog is literally bitch mode and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Thing is, NG, neither 1 nor 2, are as hard as people make them out to be. You're actually well overpowered, you just need to learn how to leverage that power the game gives you. Certain enemies are also weak against certain weapons, which the game wants you to figure out.
I think it's fine. Then again, I'm also a Ninja Gaiden extremist fanatic and will maintain that people that don't like the games are the gayest faggots to ever roam the earth.
My armour is Contempt. My shield is Disgust. My sword is Hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive!

User avatar
ban
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by ban » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:32 pm

We need more bitch mode difficulties that mock you as much. :D

Overpowered might be a bit extreme : I don't see Ryu having bullshit i-frames, 1hit kill grabs with zero start-up that are also a cutscene and unblockable along with the ability to counter without first guarding and escaping. He is overprepared and the game gives all the necessary tools to be a shredder dressed in leather though. Ninja Gaiden 1 and the 2s make Ryu perfectly balanced for the game he is, those who can't beat it, even on Path of the Warrior / Normal, they might as well pack it up. Heck, the Sigma version of 2 has trophies for the player killing a 1000 enemies with just a single weapon, which is probably the best tutorial to understanding a weapon for that console generation and people still couldn't grasp why the Lunar Staff is amazing or why the Kusari-gama is stylish.

Dante on the other hand is OP unti you play DMD mode. Same with Bayonetta because her enemies are mush with her Witch Time. Then you go to Pure Platinum and suddenly the game has challenge. Though, unlike NG, where the whole thing is about shredding everyone to pieces, the other two focus on styling all over everyone's face so it's a fair trade-off.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 16826
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:36 pm

I mean, you can legit murder a dozen enemies like it's nothing. Ryu is totally overpowered in the in game universe. You just need to actually execute. Oh and he's not some time witch or demon dude or whatever but a ninja so of course can't you just stand around like a dope and take hits.

I can't hate on Bayonetta, though. She's hilarious.
My armour is Contempt. My shield is Disgust. My sword is Hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive!

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 13811
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:26 pm

True.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest