Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Devil May Cry 5 - Nelo Edition

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:02 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:07 pm
https://nichegamer.com/2018/10/22/ultra ... osts-8000/

If you pay $8000 you get Dante's jacket that you can wear at anime conventions to impress fellow weebs.
I'm sure that Charlie Cade faggot from JewTube would fully endorse this considering his immense Dante boner.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:27 pm

The most expensive pussy deflector ever. You can get the OG one from CWC for less. What a ripoff.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:45 pm

I'd rather have a Drive jacket.

ban

Post by ban » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:47 pm

And I see nobody really gives a fuck about DMC V. I'd say rightfully so given how ugly it looks, how overpriced that cheap jacket is and how the demo only released for XBUCKS WAN instead of released for all three major gaming platforms. Despite that, some crazy combos have surfaced with some good gameplay :

Seems rad. Too bad the human models still look devoid of charm and the monsters are the high point...makes you think, considering the RE engine was used primarily for 90FPS super spoopy VR FPS simulator aka RE7 and everyone was meant to look disfigured and/or like a zombie inbred redneck from Louisiana. :lol:

Dpeaking of such disgusting things, our favourite millenial cunt-tuber edgetar, Charlie "GamingGit" Cade, is making big plans for his future :
Well now, the edgy faggot that still tried to be hip and cool once again proves what kind of a vapid edgetard he is. As if deleting or unlisting his old "reviews" wasn't enough and turning on a dime when Vanquish got released on PC, as if he couldn't see the game's value before them blistering 60Faps all over his screen but then again, he was dick riding TotalBiscuit and got full of himself when he praised on of his vids. :roll:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:29 pm

That cheeky fucker always rubbed me the wrong way. His channel just looks silly with him mentioning DMC all the fucking time in every video while being curiously devoid of all but two or some videos talking directly about the games.
Come on, cunt, if you're going to bawleet shit, you've got to remove the shit that's mentioning it as well.
Eternal Anglo, I tell ya's.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:56 pm

Could've sworn that on one of his latest videos, he stopped a bit for a 3+ minute mini rant on how his viewers keep complaining about his constant DMC comparisons in most of his videos and lowkey told them to fuck off.
Yes, he's that insecure when it comes to defending his fictional weeb husbando Dante. :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 am

Poor Dante. Wasn't ever as cool as Ryu Hayabusa, his second game was gutter trash and was thoroughly character assassinated later on. DMC fags will wax poetic about him until the end of times but truth is, he's always been second rate at his best.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:06 am

I have to agree, Ryu was a badass from the start, ever since his arcade days and the new games only solidifying his awesomeness. The only guy who could ever hold a candle to him was Joe Musashi and he's been absent for a very long time. It's ironic though, that Dante was at his coolest, appearance wise, in the 2nd worst game of his series(and coincidentally, 2nd game of his series. :lol: ).

As for you guest, If you think that's bad, he sperged for two videos about the genre that DMC and Ninja Gaiden belong to. It was a fantastic meltdown that showed what a cunt he really is and how hung up he is with his word not being law ever since he discovered DMC and became a "DMCtuber". :roll:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:28 am

Dude shoul shillax with the shilling. Jeebus.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 am
Poor Dante. Wasn't ever as cool as Ryu Hayabusa, his second game was gutter trash and was thoroughly character assassinated later on. DMC fags will wax poetic about him until the end of times but truth is, he's always been second rate at his best.
As much of a DMC fag I am myself, I must admit there are cooler folks than Dante around. Gene from God Hand, for example.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:43 am

You know, I get it. You play DMC, you think it's cool. You play the first 3D Ninja Gaiden, it looks like a ripoff. The weapon get screens and even some of the sounds are a lot similar. But then again Doom wasn't the first FPS either. Hell, it wasn't even the first one by id. But it was a breaktrough, a genre-defining moment. That's what Ninja Gaiden (the 3D one, the one by Team Ninja) was. Yes, it was like DMC but it was just plain better. At everything, in everything.
And then Ninja Gaiden 2 came along and was and still is the peak of the genre. Feel free to disagree with me but you're about as objectively wrong as it gets. Flatearther tier wrong. Not only didn't it ever get better, it never even got as good either. A shame, really. But that's just what it is.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!