E3 - June 9-12

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Pope Corky III

Re: E3 - June 9-12

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:35 pm
Subspace was great.
Nigga you can't be serious. That shit was ken penders mary-su: the game.

I also thought it was really dumb to have an FF character that wasn't from a Nintendo era game. Particularly since FF Dissidia had been a thing for half a decade at that point.

That said, CIAnigger's a faggot for calling classic Mega Man gay. Nigga u gay.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:40 pm
That said, CIAnigger's a faggot for calling classic Mega Man gay. Nigga u gay.
I'd be careful, this is what the niggah is going to do to cuckson in video form. This is exactly how I see there fight going :lol:

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 pm

Classic Mega Man.
Pope Corky III wrote:
I also thought it was really dumb to have an FF character that wasn't from a Nintendo era game. Particularly since FF Dissidia had been a thing for half a decade at that point.
It's really funny how the NES and SNES entries helped safe Squaresoft and create the juggernaut that is Final Fantasy, yet they got a character from after Squaresoft fucked off to Sony.

Just imagine if they had FF3 Onion Knight, FF4 Cecil or Kain, or FF5 Bartz. Or hell, FF6 Terra and Furry Terra.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 pm
Classic Mega Man.
Pope Corky III wrote:
It's really funny how the NES and SNES entries helped safe Squaresoft and create the juggernaut that is Final Fantasy, yet they got a character from after Squaresoft fucked off to Sony.

Just imagine if they had FF3 Onion Knight, FF4 Cecil or Kain, or FF5 Bartz. Or hell, FF6 Terra and Furry Terra.
Except there's no "muh nostalgia" factor with FF3 or 5, so that wouldn't have sold well as DLC.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 pm

I honestly don't care about Smash. I will buy it and press buttons. Maybe I'm lucky and get to beat the shit out of DSP :lol:

FromSoft isn't really the go to company I would trust to make a solid action game. In Dark Souls 1 you were slow as a snail and sometimes they put you in extremely unfair situations like 2vs1 bossfights. In Dark Souls 3 you are fast however some enemies telegraph attacks to the point you are unable to react in time like Pontiff Sulyvahn.

All that can be excused because the games had more things to offer besides the combat.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:04 pm

I'm super casual when it comes to smash, but I'm glad ice climbers and snake are back.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 pm
Except there's no "muh nostalgia" factor with FF3 or 5, so that wouldn't have sold well as DLC.
So what? I'd bet you 7 pesos that some of the core fighters are more obscure. Most people's first exposure with Ness was probably Smash, especially those from the land of PAL where Earthbound was never released. And don't get me started on Lucas.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:24 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:59 pm
Furry Terra.
Is she furry? I always just interpreted it as her whole body becoming sleek, pink, and her hair basically going sonic the hedgehog/super saiyan at the same time.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:42 am

She becomes a furry when she espers up. They make it canon in dissidia if nothing else.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:22 am

She is more feral-looking in the Amano art, but that's not saying too much considering in-game Terra has the "wrong" hair color, and the somewhat iconic Chocobo-shaped Magitek Armor is nowhere to be found in the actual game.

I do suspect whoever made the Dissidia model was into Darkstalkers.
SpoilerShow
ImageImageImage
-Yours Truly