E3 - June 9-12

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Rapeculture

Re: E3 - June 9-12

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 pm

I've always said that a remake of Resident Evil 2 would only come along once Capcom was truly desperate. Welp!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:55 pm

Give capcom like 4 more years, then they'll be in trouble. If SFV never gets "fixed" with an ultra equivalent, they'll basically have nothing left except monster hunter. The new DMC will probably be shit because the designs look terrible.

MvC3 was trash but at least it lasted longer than MvC Infinite lol. What a fucking trash fire that release was. SFxTekken was similarly a hilarious flop.

People will drop SFV when they learn that they don't need to play SFV just to go to evo anymore. Capcucks btfo by dragon ball fighterz.

The RE2 remake looks bad too. I didn't think it was possible to fuck it up so much, but the last thing I want is to play a fucking RE4/5 clone of the events of RE2. God damn does it look shitty.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm really looking forward to the turbo Capdrones getting BTFO. ChrisG, Philipino Scrub and friends can go eat a dick. Have fun playing Mahvel at EVO, oh, wait, you can't. Too bad you called DBZ a shit because you get favours from Crapcom, you shills. Eat a dick, niggers, eat a fucking dick! :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:10 pm

I find it hilarious that Capcom went ahead with a sequel to the original DMC's instead of their reboot or whatever the hell it was with that shitty haircut version of Dante. Never played it, but I guess sales sucked? That's the only reason I can see for a DMC 5.

Capcom keeps insisting that REmake 2 isn't an action game just because it's OTS, but have you seen the gameplay? The zombies are nigh-invincible bullet sponges who can take a shotgun round to the fucking face and still come at you. Ammo has been confirmed to be in higher amounts too.

I'm not fucking with Street Fighter anymore honestly other than maybe downloading SF3 Third Strike OE when I finally get all my shit hooked up in my place.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:13 pm

That's the last good SF anyway so why bother with the new shit?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:22 pm

Exactly, my negro.

Man, it's a pretty sad day when we can get to multiple pages of shitting on Capcom. It seems like just yesterday when they were king shit instead of just being shit. Makes me sad.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:33 pm

Really amazing how a company can have so many great IPs and do so little with them and care so little about them.
It seems like that's just what companies do these days. Hand your multi million IP to just some random fucker. Just look at Star Wars. They could likely get any director and any actor for it. Who would say no to it? Then they get just some random, totally unknown dipshit and let him write whatever the fuck he wants as well.
You'd be more careful to who you'd lend a beat up car to than they are with their massive IPs that their billion dollar companies rely on. It's madness!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:49 pm

They're convinced these IPs are too big to fail, apparently.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:55 pm
Give capcom like 4 more years, then they'll be in trouble. If SFV never gets "fixed" with an ultra equivalent, they'll basically have nothing left except monster hunter. The new DMC will probably be shit because the designs look terrible.
Yeah, those fucking designs. You know you're in trouble if the previous game released a decade ago has better and more vibrant designs. I dare say it might even look better, period.
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:10 pm
I find it hilarious that Capcom went ahead with a sequel to the original DMC's instead of their reboot or whatever the hell it was with that shitty haircut version of Dante. Never played it, but I guess sales sucked? That's the only reason I can see for a DMC 5.
DMC: DmC aka DmC² aka The Adventure of Donte was never their reboot. They just handed the IP over to some baka gajin during that time they didn't give enough of a fuck about DMC. They couldn't care less about the new Donte lore.

(Also note how the Dante appearing in MvC was always Classic Dante, never Donte.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:13 pm

I bought dmc4 special edition on a sale recently. Haven't played it much. Supposedly that's about the last "good" capcom game from what I hear. Looks better than Donte dmc and dmc 5 anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:37 pm

It looks pretty sweet, actually. Haven't quite figured out Lady (who shares her playthrough with Trish like Nero and Dante do), but Vergil is loads of fun. Seems to have all the fun stuff from DMC3SE (meaning I can finally have Beowulf back, get fucked Gilgamesh) with some fun new stuff (he can insta-teleport to his target if he hit him with a projectile before, and he has a new meter which grants bonus damage and access to a huge AOE move if you don't get hit, don't run away and casually walk towards your enemy; aka you basically play him like his boss version from DMC3.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette