E3 - June 9-12

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: E3 - June 9-12

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:48 pm

That's reasonable. They know they and all the others suck ass. They just want a list to see who the lesser evil is.
Ubisoft or EA? Both are terrible but I'd be hard pressed to not put Ubi higher given that choice.
Was it just publishers or also dev studios? In terms of publishers I guess I'd rate Devolver as pretty okay. I'd have a super big problem rating Capcom, though. MonHun is great and almost not a part of Capcom, everything else is Konami levels of mega shit about Crapcom.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:05 am

Capcom is max levels of shit now. You could pick a (still existing) company that makes games out of a hat and they'd probably have better games to show for their last 5-10 years than fucking capcom.

I'm not going to credit them for monhun because all they did was not fuck it up. Monhun probably has its own team and everything who have been making the games since the ps2. All capcom did was NOT gut the studio and fire everyone like they did Clover.

Old capcom was godlike but modern capcom... It's hard to think of a more clear difference in quality between a company's past work and their current work. Even fucking Sega probably comes out looking better.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:29 am

They don't just probably have their own team, they are separate entirely from Capcom in all but name and license.
Go watch the Monster Hunter Cross (Generations) announcement video. They are in their own building, run all their shit on their own including hiring and what they make and for what consoles and don't have to answer for jack shit to Capcom. Because whatever they make is the biggest success for Capcom every given year so the big C at least is smart enough to totally leave them alone and do their thing. They would be totally fucked if they messed with MonHun and they know it. It carries the entire company and if Capcom ever went under the MonHun team along with the license would get bought real damn quick. It wouldn't even matter to them. Nintendo would buy them ASAP at any price that same day.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:12 am

I used to love Megaman and Capcon ran every incarnation of him into the fucking ground.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:40 am

Here's hoping the new one is good
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:13 am

The funny thing about Capcom is they had a shot to revitalize their company and stop sucking shit. I'm talking about Clover. Yes, the games didn't sell well at first. Are we gonna only blame Clover for that? Look at how much hype fucking Platinum have behind their names now! Look at how many of their games are considered classics now. How many times have they remade Okami? It's like when a movie doesn't sell well at theaters, but makes a shitload on DVD years later. Not everything is an instant hit. You can't tell me every bayonetta game LOST money. Platinum makes some licensed legend of korra or transformers shit and it gets way more interest just because they made it.

That all could have been true for Capcom if they'd just left Clover alone and let them make their games. If they'd treated clover like the monhun guys, every good platinum game for the last however many years would be under the Capcom name. Except that Bayo would probably be called Devil May Cry 5.

I was messing around with Anarchy Reigns/Max Anarchy a while ago. It's a shame the game was sold so heavily on multiplayer. The story mode is pretty alright tbh.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Here are the highlights.

https://imgur.com/a/IUA7pXz

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:25 pm

Disgusting.
What baffles me the most about Capcom is them mishandling their fighting games. How many failures does it take to wake up?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Too many, it seems.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:00 pm
Too many, it seems.
No kidding.
SFIV and MvC3 both were garbage and scams when they released, only held up by Capcom pouring massive amounts of money into price pools. TvC was pointless and bad, TxC was a complete dud.
SFV is yet again scam garbage held up by massive price pools but this time around it doesn't get better with later versions and doesn't have 09ers defending it for being babby's first fitan.
MvCwhatever is such rondo of shit that it doesn't even get a single year of EVO and is ded in months. Fucking Itsjustass 2 got a second year over it. I repeat: The newest, not even a year old Mahvel doesn't get a spot at EVO in favour of a throwaway dumpster fire.

If I was head honcho at Capcom, I'd have daily panic attacks.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!