Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 19, 2018 2:47 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:43 pm
I fully support it, seeing those games on a platform that kids use was sickening to me.
"Think of the children?"
Fucking really, dude? You've clearly read the Bible, which kids are encouraged to read, and that has direct examples of multiple sexual acts up to, and including, a direct description of a dude pulling out of a woman so he doesn't get her pregnant.

Seeing some anime titties or camel toe isn't going to ruin any kids.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Kids will have a lot more fun with Mortal Kombat, anyways.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Just because theyre already corrupted a bit by violence doesnt mean we should just totally fuck em up.

And also every kid is being told violence is bad mkay. Sex is seen as something positive to most people.
It is way easier to tell kids that they should stay away from violence when every adult in their life still thinks violence is bad, with sex its totally different because kids are not retarded and they see older kids and adults worshipping it.

And a big fat lol @ pepsi still quoting me nigga I aint reading your shit XD
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 3:08 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 2:45 pm
How to get Japanese novels on steam for free.
1. Go-to the community hub
2. click on photos
3. Free tits
Or get a CG set of sadpanda like somebody that can breathe through his nose.
I don't see how DUDE WEED religious sperg ASS can be a moral guardian for anybody.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm
Just because theyre already corrupted a bit by violence doesnt mean we should just totally fuck em up.

And also every kid is being told violence is bad mkay. Sex is seen as something positive to most people.
It is way easier to tell kids that they should stay away from violence when every adult in their life still thinks violence is bad, with sex its totally different because kids are not retarded and they see older kids and adults worshipping it.
How can sex games be negative if sex is positive?

(Also VNs are static pictures with lots of boring text. What kid would possibly want to play this over Calladooty and shit?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
Guest

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 3:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm
How can sex games be negative if sex is positive?
Because sex IS evil. The creation of life is a sin worse than murder.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm
(Also VNs are static pictures with lots of boring text.
You've clearly never read the super interesting work of Kinoko Nasu.

User avatar
Pepsi Man
Posts: 989
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 19, 2018 3:18 pm

The thing about sexual games being easily available is that it's nothing new. Not only is every other show full of sexual innuendo, if not straight sexual acts (this includes children's cartoons), but anybody who thinks that some kid is going to be ruined by some anime erotica haven't been around pre-teens and teenagers in the past 30 years. I've heard more vile stuff out of a teenager's mouth than most of my peers.

Add to that teens talk about sex so much because it's considered taboo. You aren't protecting them by censoring shit. You're making them more and more curious.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9631
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 19, 2018 3:24 pm

Steven Universe likely causes more damage to young minds than VNs ever could.
Guest wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:14 pm
You've clearly never read the super interesting work of Kinoko Nasu.
Playing Melty Blood is as deep as I'm willing to go into the Nasuverse.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat May 19, 2018 3:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm
Just because theyre already corrupted a bit by violence doesnt mean we should just totally fuck em up.

And also every kid is being told violence is bad mkay. Sex is seen as something positive to most people.
It is way easier to tell kids that they should stay away from violence when every adult in their life still thinks violence is bad, with sex its totally different because kids are not retarded and they see older kids and adults worshipping it.
How can sex games be negative if sex is positive?

(Also VNs are static pictures with lots of boring text. What kid would possibly want to play this over Calladooty and shit?)
Nobody said sex is evil, sexualisation of kids is though, it falls under child abuse.
Why you think society is so fucked up, its mostly to blame for people not understanding the difference between love and sex because they get sexualized at a too young age.
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.

User avatar
AngrySpoonySnob
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Re: Erogepocalipse: Get dat weebshit off muh Steam

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat May 19, 2018 3:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:14 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm
How can sex games be negative if sex is positive?
Because sex IS evil. The creation of life is a sin worse than murder.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm
(Also VNs are static pictures with lots of boring text.
You've clearly never read the super interesting work of Kinoko Nasu.
Like 99% of sex these days is totally not for purposes outside the creation of life right? Retarded guests posting was a mistake.
I dont directly respond to guests, stop being a pussy and sign up or piss off.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest