Tranny bathrooms weren't enough to save CliffyB's shitty studio.

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Tranny bathrooms weren't enough to save CliffyB's shitty studio.

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 15, 2018 6:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 6:35 pm
I think I found a funny guy on gamefaqs or something claiming the low player base comes from Lawbreakers being for the elite of the elite ultra-pro gaymurs.
See, that kinda marketing is what Cliffy B. (the cuck doesn't want to be called Cliffy anymore so I'll keep doing it) was going for. But then he also somehow tried to pull off the South Park SJW dude bros shit unironically.
How out of the loop can one be to think you can pull off the alpha bro stuff with cuckshit and virtue signaling? That's like showing up at an AntiFa group meeting with a Pepe shirt and expecting that to go well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 15, 2018 9:44 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 2:58 pm
He tried to follow it up with an "Extreme Early Access" battle royale shooter. It had microtransactions in place but not even complete world environments. There were huge grey placeholder boxes where buildings should be, but gotta start making that money right now, right?
Glad the studio's shut then. He has always defended shitty aspects of the game industry like DRM requiring you to be online, calling all PC gamers pirates back in 2007 and declaring PC gaming dead, defended MS trying to remove used game compatibility on its system and was okay with games having microtransactions out the ass because "games are getting too expensive". He represents everything wrong with the mentally of AAA devs, and along with pushing this SJW shit when formerly being the most obnoxious dudebro in this industry (manlets, when will they learn) karma has finally bit him in the ass.

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Cliffy B was always a shit. People just accepted it more back in the 360 era because gears 1 and gears 2 were pretty ok games at the time.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 am

Gears one is one of my favorite games to watch competitively, the only problem I have with the series as a whole is shotguns, but I realize that it's the whole point of the game more or less.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 am

On top of it, Total Bitchfit defended CliffyB's failure, so that's all you need to know. Anyone who is being defended by John Bain is pure evil and full of shit.
Creator... setback... on his deathbed, he has finally learned how to speak like a filthy PR manager. Hopefully Cliffy can show him how the tranny bathrooms look before he kicks the bucket. I do hope he has the three seashells there.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 16, 2018 6:00 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 11:06 pm
Cliffy B was always a shit. People just accepted it more back in the 360 era because gears 1 and gears 2 were pretty ok games at the time.
There was a time, very long ago in the days of Unreal, where he wasn't a faggot.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 16, 2018 7:30 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 am
On top of it, Total Bitchfit defended CliffyB's failure, so that's all you need to know. Anyone who is being defended by John Bain is pure evil and full of shit.
Creator... setback... on his deathbed, he has finally learned how to speak like a filthy PR manager. Hopefully Cliffy can show him how the tranny bathrooms look before he kicks the bucket. I do hope he has the three seashells there.
Says the cunt who made a career of bitching about how bad others creations are.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm

How the fuck is he even giving a shit about all this nonsense when is supposed to be dying???
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 pm

Because he's fucked in the head. Manchild to the end.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.