Billy Mitchell, King of Cucks

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Billy Mitchell, King of Cucks

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 pm

お前はもう死んでいる。

Re: Billy Mitchell, King of Cucks

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:52 pm

I read the Kiwifags thread about Twin Galaxies (up until Billy got his shit rekt by the turboautiste's finding out his scheme.) Lotta old timey autism, and a lotta fake score, not just from Billy.
I've still never seen King of Kong.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:52 pm
I've still never seen King of Kong.
If you did this will make it all the more interesting:
The group writes in an statement released today that Mitchell’s famous”Donkey Kong” score of 1,047,200 was not achieved on an arcade machine — a requirement for Twin Galaxies and Guinness — but rather through the use of emulation software.
When Steve Weibe submitted his first score, some fucks went to his house and tore his machine apart to make sure there were no mods to help him win. They were so anal about making sure his score was legit, the movie portrayed Twin Galaxies as Billy Mitchel worshippers who were clearly in his favour making Steve jump through hoops.

Now it turns out he had a fucking record running on an emulator (after reading it, it was the record back then when the documentary was filmed where he suddenly got his record back of Steve) and they didn't even try to check into it until much latter (and according to the article, someone else had to bitch up). They fucking knew what was happening, the documentary film makers probably knew and portrayed them as bastards on purpose because of it and now we have know they were doing shady shit to protect one of their friends.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:09 am

He cheated, right?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:09 am

People have proven he used a MAME emulator for those high scores, which discredits anything he's done.

Last I heard he was sueing some guy.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:01 am

He was threatening to sue Apollo Legend for a video he made on him. The Trump comment Apollo made was pretty gay.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:22 am

Auli wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:09 am
He cheated, right?
Almost certainly. Real dodgy dude that never beat these games in public. He'd mail in video tapes and everyone just accepted them as legitimate "because it's Billy". It seemed like the old Twin Galaxies were just a bunch of old '80s burnouts that gave each other medals and fake high score records so they could feel like they'd accomplished something in their pathetic lives. And new guys have taken over the business and are cleaning house.

And I really do think Billy was cucked and is raising another man's son. Here's Billy Jr. with dad:
Looks like Antonio the Pagliacci's pizza boy was taking care of wifey while Billy was cheating on MAME.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:52 am

I hate that kids noodle arms.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:30 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:46 pm
When Steve Weibe submitted his first score, some fucks went to his house and tore his machine apart to make sure there were no mods to help him win. They were so anal about making sure his score was legit, the movie portrayed Twin Galaxies as Billy Mitchel worshippers who were clearly in his favour making Steve jump through hoops.
It was even better than that. Steve's first record was not even accepted because he got the board from a guy that hated the shit out of Bitchell and called him a fraud for years.
The collusion within Twin Galaxies back then was almost absurd. The current owner of TG is Jace Hall. Yes, that Jace Hall. He's got no chill for the old guard of cheating fucksticks.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:25 pm

They had emulators in the '80s?