Have you MH fans played Toukiden 2?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
ban

Re: Have you MH fans played Toukiden 2?

Post by ban » Wed May 02, 2018 9:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:52 pm
I played Toukiden Kiwami and liked it. It's monster hunter by way of tecmo-koei.
This. Either portable version is pretty good and confy considering the console version doesn't pump the framerate and it's stuck in the old MH 30s. Dunno about the PC version.

Toukiden 2 on the other hand is a must on PS4 or better yet PC since it's one of those games that aren't a warriors game on PC by Koei, so it's highly unfucked last I heard. Plus it's pretty good even it had Nero's Demon Bringer. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 04, 2018 9:20 pm

ban wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 9:31 pm
This. Either portable version is pretty good and confy considering the console version doesn't pump the framerate and it's stuck in the old MH 30s. Dunno about the PC version.
Saying that the PC version isn't quite as good would be one hell of an understatement.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 04, 2018 10:56 pm

I just saw I downloaded toukiden 2 already, ill give it a shot once im done with farcry
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine