Has For Honor ever been fixed?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Has For Honor ever been fixed?

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:08 pm

ASS:
Getting pretty sick of the game online TBH...
4v4 modes are all about ganging up 3v1 or 2v1 and people rather run away than fight 1v1.
And whenever I do online duels all the opponent does is wait for my move, EVERY TIME.... Is everybody in this game a coward?? I get boree begond belief in duels just because they refuse to do anythinf, then I get overly agresive and get punjshed because playing defense is so much easier in this game wtf. Defensive counter play should he an option yes, just not so OP it becomes the only option... because then you get 2 people staring at each other doing nothing in a fighting game

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:01 pm

You have to feint to provoke a counter and use your unblockables. Be glad that they changed it so that you don't get a guaranteed guard break after a counter anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:18 am

I've been trying to play heavily buzzed today and got my shit kicked in. Still, plenty of real bad losers around that I could school. But overall, I wasn't really a boon to the team.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:20 pm

Yeah ive found out the hard way that this game should only be played sober lol.

But I think Im getting over the game real fast. The online is dumb since duels are cowards doing nothing and the othermodes are gang up 3 or 4 v 1.

I enjoy playing the AI more and that has never happening to me before in gaming, I always pick human opponents over AI but here I just cant do it. Leave it to the fucking carebear generation to make a viceral brutal game into a borefest....

I dont think I will be playing anymore until they find a way to punish people who just stand there and do nothing besides react which is so much easier than being offensive. Just make it so if you havent attempted to attack for 10 to 15 seconds your stamina will start draining or something like that. Im not playing a fighting game just to play a game of "who moves first and loses".
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:38 pm

ArcSys games love rewarding aggressive behavior and penalizing turtling, but I'm not sure how easily you could convert that into this game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Just play peace keeper and spam light attacks like you're playing tekken for the first time
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:38 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:21 pm
Just play peace keeper and spam light attacks like you're playing tekken for the first time
Im not looking for ways to win, I have 0 problems winning. Maybe read again and think about your reply next time.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Oh, I mostly zone out on your posts and read people waiting to go first, maybe write again and include more trannies next time.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:12 am

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:38 pm
mad bum wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:21 pm
Im not looking for ways to win, I have 0 problems winning. Maybe read again and think about your reply next time.
He's right, though. Play an assassin. Peacekeeper is pretty damn good. Barely anyone will be able to parry lights from her and any heavies you just stuff. The actual heavies you can cancel with a guard break to cause massive bleed or a dodge into a heavy that you can follow up with a guaranteed light to cause bleed. In any other situation you just dodge.
Or play that ricehat weeb faggot. I get the feeling that those cunts can just spam attacks whenever they feel like it.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:18 am

So you guys dont see anything wrong in having to be locked to a few classes to counter bad game design? I want every hero to be equally viable.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine