WarCraft

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

WarCraft

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:24 pm

So am I the only autistic sperglord who plays WoW?

Hell, WarCraft 3? It just got an update and I've missed playing Human and rushing gryphons and Knights every map. Or that Blade master rush.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: WarCraft

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:35 pm

Never cared about MMORPGs or the W3-tier art direction, so Wow didn't really wow me.

hell, even Warcraft 3 weirded me out a bit, what with every faction borrowing at least one shtick from a Starcraft faction, or those heroes you have to feed and care for like some Tamagotchi. I prefer the way Warlords Battlecry did that.

(Aka I already suck enough at micro-managing Blizzard RTS that I don't want to grind some dude while building my base.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:49 pm

Warcraft 3 has always been a LAN party favourite. There are many great mods for it that outshine the base game in terms of dumb fun. Besides that, I suck so hard at RTS that it's a genre I avoid.

I played WoW at the very beginning up until the first expansion. They gave the Hoard paladins and the Alliance shamans. It was the start of the whole "every faction must have every class, elves must be fucking everywhere" trend and I thought that was some super gay shit and quit. Didn't help that if you work full time you can't keep up with any guild at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:02 am

This is as much as I know about WoW, my friend years ago showed me this video about overpowered offensive shamans in like vanilla.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:53 pm

Im waiting for WoW classic since the game got worse with each expansion save TBC perhaps.

And starcraft broodwar is a million times better than warcraft.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Haven't played WoW in a real while but I'm still an avid viewer of Preachgaming on youtube. Obviously don't care too much about the in-depth WoW mechanics videos etc but shit like Drama Time is proper funny, especially if Ghost is around.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:13 pm
Haven't played WoW in a real while but I'm still an avid viewer of Preachgaming on youtube. Obviously don't care too much about the in-depth WoW mechanics videos etc but shit like Drama Time is proper funny, especially if Ghost is around.
Ew Preach??? That fat MMO Filmbrain? I made fun of him on a video once and he practicality cried in the comments.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:15 pm

He can be cringy at times but I wouldn't go so far as to compare him to that waste of space :lol:

Anyway. Getting on topic, I'm mildly interested in BfA but definitely going to check out the Legacy servers when they hit. Last time I had proper fun in WoW was during TBC or even before that, and I played every expansion.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:09 pm

I checked the movie out from the library once but the cover was so fucking stupid I returned it unwatched.