Far Cry 5

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Far Cry 3 was the last one I played. It was entertaining while it lasted but had one of the dumbest endings ever. Why do they expect me to give a shit about the main character's friends?
You become some kinda warrior god with actual magic skills and I'm supposed to want to go back to rich boy Starbucks world with the absolute cunt of a GF, a totally broken guy that was raped for a week by a psycho and another "friend" that was so unmemorable I don't even remember how many of those there were or what sex they were?

After Vaas, the story peters out anyway. I didn't bother with FC4 and won't with FC5. I don't really feel like dealing with Uplay for mediocre shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:35 pm
Far Cry 3 was the last one I played. It was entertaining while it lasted but had one of the dumbest endings ever. Why do they expect me to give a shit about the main character's friends?
You become some kinda warrior god with actual magic skills and I'm supposed to want to go back to rich boy Starbucks world with the absolute cunt of a GF, a totally broken guy that was raped for a week by a psycho and another "friend" that was so unmemorable I don't even remember how many of those there were or what sex they were?

After Vaas, the story peters out anyway. I didn't bother with FC4 and won't with FC5. I don't really feel like dealing with Uplay for mediocre shit.
You wouldn't have liked that the best ending in FC4 was to stay at the table for more than 10 minutes
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:33 pm

I heard about that. I guess that's at least somewhat funny.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 pm

With the possible exception of Blood Dragon, I find the Far Cry series to be absolutely disposable and I'd be more surprised if they don't follow Tumblrstein 2's suit and go full on "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white ppl" with FC5.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:16 pm

What makes you think they won't do that and just like Tumblrstein II, they just gated the length and content out of trailers and showed only the mildest of tumblrshit so that normieMcfagface won't be bothered and will just pay the shekels for the game, DLC, opional DLC, DLC for the DLC of the optional DLC and the microtransactions for the colour of bandages the MC will slap on.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 pm

The game will probably be good. These Ubisoft games are all "good". They're polished, the mechanics all work fine, the story is somewhat passable and decently acted. There's usually at least one moment or character to latch onto. But they're all fucking identical, the gameplay loop is always the same, they all look the same, and they're all designed to be marketable in the same way. In (((current year))) it needs to offer something different, just not being terrible isn't selling it to me. It just looks like a fast food game to me.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:15 pm

Are we talking about the same Ubisoft that tends to release their flagship products (mostly AssCreed) in a more or less broken state?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:41 pm

They seem to be a bit better with they handle Farcry most of the time
-All fanbases are shit

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:05 am

I was going to argue the opposite. I played a bunch of asscreed games recently. I wouldn't say they're unfinished so much as comparable to Madden games. They're all "complete" games... It's just that there's almost no difference between games.

For example, Ubishit uses the same animations on basically every asscreed game that runs on the AC3 engine.

My favorite asscreed game, tbh, is Asscreed 3. It starts out shitty (VERY SHITTY) but has actual weapon variety (unlike rogue and black fag) and the areas are pretty varied. I honestly didn't like the sailing minigame as much as I thought I would. It's fun, but not something I would play over actual asscreed gameplay. Besides, every asscreed after 3 is more like 3 than anything made before 3. You may as well play 3 because 3 has in-depth hunting, a giant world and lots of side content. Black Fag and Rogue are mostly sailing missions.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:34 am

I think we can agree on the following statement: Fuck Farcry 2, that was terrible
-All fanbases are shit