Far Cry 5

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 pm

I avoided the 3D Zeldas because they looked like total shit to me. Then again, I was a teenager at that point.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6683
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by mad bum » Fri May 18, 2018 11:22 pm

If you guys believe in any sort of flipping then buy beyond good and evil before the new one comes out. I guarantee the price of the original will triple.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Guest » Sat May 19, 2018 12:00 am

Why? Isn't BG&E on the Personal Cumputer? And with """"HD"""" versions? Whose gonna buy those old sixth gen copies?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11649
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 19, 2018 9:09 am

Scalpers complaining about digital purchases.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Posts: 2500
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 12:00 am
Why? Isn't BG&E on the Personal Cumputer? And with """"HD"""" versions? Whose gonna buy those old sixth gen copies?
The HD version is actually digitally available on Xbox and PS, so there is of course no reason to ever get a physical copy, unless you are a collector, a scalper shitstain like Pat the NES cunt, or some soyboy incel who believes they should only play games with physical copies.
Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9052
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 20, 2018 1:43 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 11:22 pm
If you guys believe in any sort of flipping then buy beyond good and evil before the new one comes out. I guarantee the price of the original will triple.
I already own it on ps2 and xbox 360 (HD version.) The new version looks like tumblr cancer.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Guest » Sun May 20, 2018 2:46 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 am
some soyboy incel who believes they should only play games with physical copies.
Digital copies are fine if you're pirating. Not paying for shit if it's not in my hands.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 20, 2018 2:51 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:46 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:45 am
some soyboy incel who believes they should only play games with physical copies.
Digital copies are fine if you're pirating. Not paying for shit if it's not in my hands.
What difference does it make? By now, you're pretty much just buying a license that's toggled to some anti-piracy shit anyway.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Far Cry 5

Post by Guest » Sun May 20, 2018 2:58 am

I stopped buying gays before this gen so eh.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest