Onlywatch

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Onlywatch

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:40 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 pm
More proof that Overwatch as an "eSport" is an absolute fucking joke.
My hope is that EA becomes the Disney of video games and buys out all the remaining studios, and the video games industry dies a second death that forces nerds to find something better to do with their time that might contribute to society. Its funny that the average game purchaser gets 1 year older every year, now 38 or some shit. The "industry" is fucked in the future because the generation after millenials just aren't buying games. And I applaud them. Millenials are overeducated, underemployed leftist losers.

https://gamerant.com/average-gamer-38-years-old/
I doubt that. It's only rising because boomers never gave that much of a shit about video games outside of Pacman. When the gaming crash happened they stopped playing games.

Gen X and Millennials are getting older and still play games since unlike the boomers games grew up with them (by grow up I mean not exclusively being cartoony).

Post Millennials are the reason Destiny has a fucking audience and why AAA hasn't completely died yet.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:10 am

All i can say is Esports were a huge mistake that never should have happened
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:46 am

I don't play games anymore, too much of a timesink for something I just don't enjoy anymore.

Seele

Post by Seele » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:43 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:45 pm
I don't think we have a dedicated thread for this shit yet, I didn't see one. Apparently Blizzard is going out and scouring social media sites now and banning players from Overwatch for "toxic" behavior that doesn't even take place in the game.

https://www.pcinvasion.com/blizzard-now ... ch-players
The team has also been proactively looking through social media sites such as Youtube for toxic behavior and tracking down accounts and then taking action against them. The account does not even need to be reported. Blizzard is wanting to be proactive and they are not just relying on their own reporting systems. Players had better start behaving in videos and on other social media platforms or the ban hammer might fall.
So, an SJW game with SJW themes made to pander to SJW "gamers" and SJW outlets + Blizzard shills is now issuing a new set of SJW rules to further their SJW agenda?

Doesn't surprise me. Always referred to it as "Panderwatch" anyway. Fuck 'em.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:15 pm

I wonder when they'll ban the first person for daring to speak positive about Trump.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:01 pm

They probably already have.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:28 pm

I bet "Trump" is a filtered word in their in-game chat.

E-sports have always been cancer. The moment they started caring about "toxicity" (competitive behaviour) for streams and the shitty advertisers was the moment the whole thing died.
Boxing consists of 50% talking shit before the fight and somehow advertisers haven't gone away. People want drama and outrage, not low-test fuckboys that are afraid to offend somebody.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:28 pm
I bet "Trump" is a filtered word in their in-game chat.

E-sports have always been cancer. The moment they started caring about "toxicity" (competitive behaviour) for streams and the shitty advertisers was the moment the whole thing died.
Boxing consists of 50% talking shit before the fight and somehow advertisers haven't gone away. People want drama and outrage, not low-test fuckboys that are afraid to offend somebody.
It's absurd, Conor McGregor made money by talking mad shit with his thick Irish accent and cocky attitude, and yet with eSports everyone has to play nice? This is why the FGC is awesome, you get great shit like the LTG vs Viscant shittalking.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:29 pm

>muh Twitch
>muh sponsors
>muh family-friendly streams

Top cancer, I tell you. The more e-sports stuff becomes, the more boring it becomes. They are pretending to be that failed action football league but with the uptight enforced manners of golf where the richest black sports guy has to excuse himself for fucking bitches.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:44 pm

The FGC has been full of salt for years, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome