Onlywatch

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Onlywatch

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:45 pm

I don't think we have a dedicated thread for this shit yet, I didn't see one. Apparently Blizzard is going out and scouring social media sites now and banning players from Overwatch for "toxic" behavior that doesn't even take place in the game.

https://www.pcinvasion.com/blizzard-now ... ch-players
The team has also been proactively looking through social media sites such as Youtube for toxic behavior and tracking down accounts and then taking action against them. The account does not even need to be reported. Blizzard is wanting to be proactive and they are not just relying on their own reporting systems. Players had better start behaving in videos and on other social media platforms or the ban hammer might fall.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Onlywatch

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:51 pm

Toxicity is social justice. Bigotry is progressiveness. Freedom is slavery.

(Also I wonder what lawyers would say about this...)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:55 pm

When video gamers accepted shit like dlc, "usage licenses" instead of hard copies, early-access, and things like season passes and gold editions I stopped caring about when they get fucked over.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:47 pm

At least they are trying? Over watch is notoriously toxic because of MUH esports and people always complain for companies like riot to do something.

They should just maybe do there jobs and take reports seriously.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:51 pm
(Also I wonder what lawyers would say about this...)
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:55 pm
When video gamers accepted shit like dlc, "usage licenses"
The "usage lisense" probably will have a clause added for you to be a good little commie everywhere you are on the internet. Also:

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2017/11/b ... ter/44153/
Blizzard has summarily banned a player going by the handle of Fuey500 for only having one main character: Torbjörn. PCGamesN is reporting that the player was reported multiple times for his unwillingness to play as other characters in the game’s competitive mode. Now he’s fresh out of his $60 for what Blizzard considers to be a case of exercising “bad behavior” when it comes to teamwork.
You like to use a main? Not in OUR eSport. You must use every single character in the game or your a fucking bigot.

More proof that Overwatch as an "eSport" is an absolute fucking joke.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:39 pm

>Banned for maining a character
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Gunner445

Post by Gunner445 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Sums up the situation

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:25 pm

I knew Overwatch was top tier cancer from the start but I feel bad for thost stupid fucks that bought it.
Should have listened to rms.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:30 pm

>banning mains

It's almost like they want to be a laughingstock.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:40 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:11 pm
More proof that Overwatch as an "eSport" is an absolute fucking joke.
My hope is that EA becomes the Disney of video games and buys out all the remaining studios, and the video games industry dies a second death that forces nerds to find something better to do with their time that might contribute to society. Its funny that the average game purchaser gets 1 year older every year, now 38 or some shit. The "industry" is fucked in the future because the generation after millenials just aren't buying games. And I applaud them. Millenials are overeducated, underemployed leftist losers.

https://gamerant.com/average-gamer-38-years-old/