Onlywatch

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Onlywatch

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:50 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:28 pm
I bet "Trump" is a filtered word in their in-game chat.

E-sports have always been cancer. The moment they started caring about "toxicity" (competitive behaviour) for streams and the shitty advertisers was the moment the whole thing died.
Boxing consists of 50% talking shit before the fight and somehow advertisers haven't gone away. People want drama and outrage, not low-test fuckboys that are afraid to offend somebody.
"I say sir you have taken my main and I take offense!"

B&....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:20 am

The more often I hear it, the more ridiculous it sounds to me. Banned for playing a specific character. In a game where that doesn't matter at all.
It's high time people realise that Blizzard is a shit dev and has been a shit dev ever since they were bought by Activision. Especially with the whole Destiny fiasco I've noticed that people always only mention Activision. It's Activision-Blizzard, guys. Same fucking company, just enjoying a tiny bit of independence in making choices.
It's not even like Capcom and Monster Hunter where the MonHun studio is completely independent because Capcom, for how stupid they may be, realises that they better not fuck with their cash factory and their very last IP they haven't messed up.
No, no, no! Blizzcucks get D3 that was a fucking disaster all in the name of casualisation and real money actions. They get a "card game" where even pros with top tier decks consider a 35% win rate (a bit more than random) pretty damn good. And now they get Loot Boxes in their cuckold, SJW Tyronewatch for being such good Plebbit goyim and sticking around some low-skill, milquetoast casual shooter.

Of all things, I hate brand loyalty the most. Blizzard is shit and has been shit for a very long time now. The same goes for Bethesda, the same goes for Capcom fighting games, the same goes for Valve, the same goes for "id Software" which are only the same studio in name and it especially goes for Bungie.
People need to learn to abandon shit when it becomes terrible.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Brand loyalty is pretty silly, especially with Blizzard. They've made some real gems alright, but ther's a fucking long gap between their Diablo 2 / Starcraft glory days and Current Year. I think it's safe to assume that those with actual talent have moved onto greener pastures years ago.

But they know damn well how to milk dat brand loyalty. Overwatch isn't their first new IP in over a decade for nothing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:40 pm
Brand loyalty is pretty silly, especially with Blizzard. They've made some real gems alright, but ther's a fucking long gap between their Diablo 2 / Starcraft glory days and Current Year. I think it's safe to assume that those with actual talent have moved onto greener pastures years ago.

But they know damn well how to milk dat brand loyalty. Overwatch isn't their first new IP in over a decade for nothing.
Don't get me started on Ion "You think you do, but you dont" Hazzakostis or however the fuck that faggots name is spelled. Fuck him to death.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 am

Most game companies in current year have fucked themselves.

Back in the ps2 era, Capcom could do no wrong. They had Clover under them and a ton of amazing games.

But now? The only franchise they have left is monster hunter.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:49 pm

There are a lot of developers that have none of the people left that made the studio back in the day what it was. Blizzard, id Software, Bungie and Bioware are just a few noteworthy examples. A company can go on for a lot of years with people leaving and coming but remaining true to the spirit. But that's never possible in a hostile takeover or when they sell out.
Part of that is always the dumb fanbase that just keeps supporting those companies. They haven't learned to vote with their wallet and never will.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

ban

Post by ban » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:14 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:49 pm
A company can go on for a lot of years with people leaving and coming but remaining true to the spirit.
The only company I've seen doing that is Falcom...in the very long run. Though most of the dev destruction comes from takeovers and buyouts since at the end of the day, how many mega corps do we have in vidya? Bandai-Namco, Square Enix, EA, Activision-Blizzard, Ubisoft...who else? And out of them, only three made good games on their own. Hell, even EA, the Dead Space devs had to distance themselves from EA to a point in order to make Dead Space 1, 2 and the second LotR beat'em up.

Unless I'm missing cases where a company kept its spirit even when the original staff left and the studio wasn't bought out / whored out / etc.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 pm

Oh I was talking about companies in general. In terms of vidya? Can't say I can name one right of the bat. Most of those are closed now.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:17 am

https://m.imgur.com/ELowFJo

Overcucked indeed. Well played Blizzard you sad pathetic fucks. :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:50 am

That's why I love the FGC, they let dudes throw the salt around with 0 fucks, only in top 8 do they really make sure people don't do it, but usually every top 8 is a "professional"
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]