Modding and mods talk

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: Modding and mods talk

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:01 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:49 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:33 am
Isn't Doom on Steam just slapped into DOSBox with no other modifications made?
And it's fucking shit. They want full fucking price for their old doom and quake roms they've got running with no mouse look and no mods at all. GG. Get fucked steam.

I tried playing Quake on steam. Go fuck me, right? No mouse look, no option to add it at the time. I should have just downloaded a fucking rom with mods. And they want $10 for each episode or something like that.

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

G
A
B
E
N
They are insane
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Modding and mods talk

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:08 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:09 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:23 am
Mouse look is essential. I don't get the faggots to try to be trve and will sperg about how Doom didn't have mouse look. Yeah, for a few weeks or so. Absolutely everyone used mouse look as soon as possible. It's the beauty of PC gaming that your games can be made even better and better with time.
Wait what does mouse look do? Allow to play with a mouse? If so i never never that was even possible
Yes, of course. John Romero was doing pretty much nothing after Doom came out but play multiplayer and he played with a mouse. You can play Doom like a modern shooter and it only gets better. See the .jpg I posted and get yourself a source port.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:49 am
I tried playing Quake on steam. Go fuck me, right? No mouse look, no option to add it at the time. I should have just downloaded a fucking rom with mods.
And no soundtrack because the license with NiN ran out. Yeah, shame on you dumb twat for giving Bethesda money for a game they didn't make. Fuck 'em. Never ever ever pay for Doom or Quake. Pirate that shit and don't give money to leeches.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!