Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:25 pm

I played Animal Crossing New Leaf (only AC game I ever played) awhile ago but I just couldn't really enjoy it after I played something as good as the Sims. You can mod it, kill characters for no reason, it has a lot of variety. It's more grounded. Hell one of my favorite games to play back in the day was Sims 2.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:41 am

I'm up to shagaru magala and well past time for an armor upgrade. I know it doesn't matter because this is low rank villager shit, but I've been using a gemmed Arzuros set for way too long. 23 defense per piece isn't cutting it. I'm trying to figure out what a good set is to farm. I've got about half of the Rath and Gore sets but both those guys are assholes to farm. I can't even get the rare harvest on Gore because his damn horned form is so annoying. I either kill him too fast to show his horns or he shows them and starts spamming attacks so I can't do shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:46 am

Gore's horn breaks can be quite a headache to get with some weapons. No pun intended. With the GL I mostly just put some damage on him and then defend a whole lot until he flips out and then guard poke his head whenever possible. Going all out it's just too likely he'll spazz out for a few seconds before dying and then dropping before I get the breaks.

I usually trap every monster. I'm sure I've killed more Gore Magalas by accident than Jaggies, though.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:08 am

I almost never use traps or bombs tbh. I guess I should just go for capture quests. I know I have one for rathalos I could do. Rath set's alright. Main thing is just to get +15 or so defense on every piece compared to what I have now.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:12 am

You do know that capturing monsters gets you better and different drop rates, right? Even gets you breaks you didn't get so you can get horns that way as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:14 am

Yeah, I just prefer killing them because fuck you monsters! Fuck you dad!
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:03 am

Dipping my toe into Gen. I'm really liking the Prowlers. Thinking about making Prowler my main weapon in Gen/Gen U. Not only are they amazing at gathering shit, but they're great for maps with environmental hazards.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:35 am

They're fucking amazing if you want to spend a shitload of time gathering shit without having to actually waste items doing so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:30 pm

It's awesome to be able to tell the hot desert sun or the cold mountain air to fuck off, too. I'd argue Prowler is downright superior for any mission that isn't a 1vs1 against a big monster. Even for those, there are meta prowler builds that seem super strong.

Another thing that previous monhun games never did was encourage me to have more than 2 or 3 palicoes. If you had one good healing palico and another healing/trap one, you didn't need to change them up for the rest of your play time. Prowler mode gives you more of a reason to try the different types and recruit more cats. Being able to download and recruit a DLC Ushio and Tora cat and give it the tetsucabra armor was pretty sweet too.
RAPEMAN wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue May 05, 2020 7:54 pm

WOOHOO!

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.