Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:35 am

Well, I guess that happens when at least half of your cast looks woefully out of place in this "epic tale", and all but a handful are not exactly known for speaking whole sentences. Or actual words. Or an actual personality.
I just hope they don't pull a Dissidia and have one of the main characters be a snarky bitch that you just want to strangle.

(And of course the fantards will eat it up anyways, with plently of deep lore explorations.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:00 pm

Pokemon sucks dick anyway at least when you get older. A modern Dragon Warrior Monsters game is what I want because there you actually have some difficulty when you play the game. You can't slap your dick around every 10 seconds in a Pokemon Center.

I'm not surprised at the baby difficulty though, that Kirby game and that Mario game they released on the Switch is for little babies aswell. I don't know what this company is doing but I'm not willing to put up with it any longer and selling that console ASAP. Valve is so fucking far ahead with Steam it feels like going back to the stone age when you touch that overpriced fisher price turd.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Video games are for children. What did you expect?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:22 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:20 am
Hey faggots, any of you looked up the Smash Bros Ultimate World of Light leaked cutscenes? They went Full End of EVA.
No seriously the playable characters are only in 3 to 4 cutscenes while the real plot doesn't include them at all
I did and I'm not surprised. Then again, I also never gave a fuck about the "story" in a Smash game. It's something you do to unlock the characters and then never touch again. Who cares?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:05 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:22 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:20 am
Hey faggots, any of you looked up the Smash Bros Ultimate World of Light leaked cutscenes? They went Full End of EVA.
No seriously the playable characters are only in 3 to 4 cutscenes while the real plot doesn't include them at all
I did and I'm not surprised. Then again, I also never gave a fuck about the "story" in a Smash game. It's something you do to unlock the characters and then never touch again. Who cares?
Rhat still doesn't excuse the fact the characters are barely shown in their own games, i'm sure they could have figured a way to be less lazy

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 am

The boss of melee was a fucking hand. I think it was a boss from Glover or some shit.

The story in all of these games is always pure autism.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:59 pm

The default arcade boss has always been a hand in Smash. Or rather one of two possible hands. Or both hands together, depending on how high the difficulty is.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:11 am

As long as it's not Smash Tour it's fine.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:30 am

feelssonyman
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:30 am
feelssonyman
>Sony didn't hide the emulator settings

A lot of people are going to brick that thing, at this point there is no bottom to how shit this is.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.