Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:11 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:07 am
Plus he doesn't talk, which is a massive plus.
Yes Kugek I know, he can never tell.
You likely like Nig the Cat.
Good counter. You really got me there. Now I know they pay you the big buck- oh...

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:20 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:15 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 am

Yes Kugek I know, he can never tell.
Good counter. You really got me there. Now I know they pay you the big buck- oh...
Getting paid for a forum is goon shit anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:20 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:15 am
Kugelfisch wrote:

Getting paid for a forum is goon shit anyway.
You say behind your tears.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:53 am
Japan should've been nuked a second time and it should've hit the Team Sonic studio after Sonic 3.
Team Sonic studio is in America. In Fagcisco, actually

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Cloud? All his skins look the same because Sqeenix are ultra anal about their license.
As for another Sanic character Robotnik would be the obvious choice.

Sonic's redesign and the absolute autism fest that was Sanic Adventure is the greatest tragedy in vidya history. If you look at "Classic Sonic" in Generations it's even more depressing. We could've had a round and cute Sonic that isn't an annoying douchebag instead of the absolute furfag fever dream we got with an entire circus of yiff shit and interspecies fucking.
Japan should've been nuked a second time and it should've hit the Team Sonic studio after Sonic 3.
Too bad he was butchered in Generations. And they fucked him up even worse in Forces.

Also while it's hard to forgive the autism of Sonic Adventure 2 and others, Generations should've been the last Sonic game. Because every game (except for Mania which is a labor of love) after is total dogshit. Lost World, Boom and Forces. What a fucking line up.

And finally Puff fisch, they were going to give him a voice iirc. If anything, they could've used the CD voice lines or something.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:15 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 am
And finally Puff fisch, they were going to give him a voice iirc. If anything, they could've used the CD voice lines or something.
I'm outta here! *kills self*

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
But KugelHitler, it wasn't Japan's fault that Sanic came out that way. The sonic portion of Sonic Team moved to California and opened a studio there and that's how the Sonic Adventure series started in the first place. So even back then, Nuking California would have been a blessing, sparring us from generations of furfags that would only jack off to Sally from the retarded Sonic cartoons instead. :lol:

Besides, unlike many misconceptions, OG Sonic did talk and have a voice. It was just some grunts sure, no actual spoken lines(unless you count the arcade game where he said things like "Good Job", "Great" and "Yeah") by Takeshi Kusao before they appointed Junichi Kanemaru as his official voice starting with the OVA.

It's too bad we never got that and instead got saddled with Sonic 3D for the Sega by some bong studio but hey, what can you do?
Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:42 am
Also while it's hard to forgive the autism of Sonic Adventure 2 and others, Generations should've been the last Sonic game.
You don't know how I true I wanted this to be. For years. It was the perfect send-off to Sonic as a series. It's one of those franchises that just got fucked in the transition to 3D, bar one miracle and got giga fucked in the transition to HD like almost every single non-AAA japanese studio in the process.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:15 pm

Sanic team moving to commiefornia explains so much. The real cancer in sanic started with Adventure, after all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Why do you think that after Sanic Adventure 2, every single Sanic game started adopting all those western Sanic lores and held conferences and events only in America, while Japan had little to nothing? Heck, even the most recent Sonic convention was in California and you had some japanese dudes that were graphic designers, programmers etc amongst a group of sweaty, retarded manchildren furfags that asked them questions that made them visibly upset like :

"When can we have a Sonic game with romance elements?"

to more aggreggious stuff like tweaks to the formulas to make the game "better". Jesus fucking christ.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:12 pm

Want to fuck Rouge.