Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:00 am
Just watch out for the fat, fascist movie reviewer that will live there 24/7.
Mushroom Kingdom is incompatible with his autism.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:23 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm
Is it? His mario has to be from Brooklyn but he still goes to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:30 pm

If I hear him shouting "HEY PAISANOS!" I'm running as fast as I can.
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm
He will still wander the park, searching for a ride based on the live-action movie.
mad bum wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:42 am
Tony Dirtyfingernails?
Sure, why not?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:05 pm

Nintendo's going berserk.
Between this and #freemelee and #freesplatoon (Splatoon tourney livestreams have been shut down because of the support for Melee's mod Slippi, which includes online matchmaking. Funny enough, it's better than Ultimate's Online.), who knows what they'll do next.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Good.

Nintendo's well within their right to do this. Fuck Burgerland Smash fags and fuck the autists getting pissy about it. The Western Smash community was full of pedos and degenerates anyway, and Nintendo is right to be pulling out support of these freaks. I hope the community's collective mental breakdown continues. They were a blight on the franchise for several years, and seeing these autists self-destruct over Ninty's perfectly reasonable legal action warms my heart this Christmas season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Besides, they'll go back to worshipping the next announced fighter and forget this whole thing happened regardless, like clockwork.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 pm

Good.

Nintendo's well within their right to do this. Fuck Burgerland Smash fags and fuck the autists getting pissy about it. The Western Smash community was full of pedos and degenerates anyway, and Nintendo is right to be pulling out support of these freaks. I hope the community's collective mental breakdown continues. They were a blight on the franchise for several years, and seeing these autists self-destruct over Ninty's perfectly reasonable legal action warms my heart this Christmas season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Besides, they'll go back to worshipping the next announced fighter and forget this whole thing happened regardless, like clockwork.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:23 pm

Not sure if it's a smart business decision but then again, Nintendo can do this and not lose their fans since they'll gladly take it in the ass as long as it's from their Nindaddy
It's a trap!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:46 pm

They survived their draconic rules about doing Nintendo LPs just fine. They can handle this as well. Nintendo's autism magnet is too strong to fail.
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:00 pm
I hope they get replaced by the Pokken fandom. They can't possibly be worse.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Nintendo's well within their right to do this.
Guest wrote:
Nintendo is right
Guest wrote:
Ninty's perfectly reasonable legal action
No. While I get your overall point, this goes too far. Anyone supporting this lobbyist-designed broken system of muh copyright and muh intellectual properteh should all kill themselves.
Guest wrote:
they'll go back to worshipping the next announced fighter and forget this whole thing happened regardless
Newhalf wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:23 pm
Nintendo can do this and not lose their fans since they'll gladly take it in the ass as long as it's from their Nindaddy
True. In the end, they all remain no lesser retards than they've already been.