Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:11 am

From what I've seen it doesn't matter what firmware you're running these days. You can pirate games straight from the Nintendo store just by scanning a QR code. It's like it was made for pirates.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:25 am

I might have to dust off my 3DS and give it a shot, I'm sure there's plenty of online videos on it by now.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:31 am

Pretty much guaranteed. 8/v/ usually also has a thread up with everything you need to know in the OP. I'd assume even 4/v/ does.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:35 pm

You can't download straight from Nintendo's servers anymore with the verification checks they've added. It's better to use a text based guide instead of a video guide, since some of the fags who make the videos tend to fuck around with the files you need to use for homebrew. 3ds.guide is what I'd suggest following for hacking your 3DS and 3DSISO or 3DSCIA for getting games.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:25 pm

Pen Pal wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:35 pm
You can't download straight from Nintendo's servers anymore with the verification checks they've added.games.
Oh well. That was ridiculous in the first place. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:01 pm

$20 a year btw.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:07 am

Fuck all the new soytendo shit. I've got MonHun 3U and 4U on my freshly-arrived 3ds and it's breddy ok. World is fun and all, but there's something about the classic gens where you don't get unlimited whetstones and other niceties.

The new pokermans look pretty soy too. I played up to gen 3 before stopping and I've been feeling the urge to try another one, but it sounds like most of the others lack challenge. Not that pokeyman was ever that difficult in gen 1. Gen 2 was probably the best for providing an overall challenge, unless you cucked out with cyndiquil.

I noticed sun and moon even tell you if a move will be effective against the opponent or not. God damn game freak, do you wanna fucking let me play the game or not? Why don't you just play it yourselves since you don't trust the players?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:24 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:07 am
my freshly-arrived 3ds
No Cucksona Q2?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:32 am

rabidtictac wrote:
The new pokermans look pretty soy too. I played up to gen 3 before stopping and I've been feeling the urge to try another one, but it sounds like most of the others lack challenge. Not that pokeyman was ever that difficult in gen 1. Gen 2 was probably the best for providing an overall challenge, unless you cucked out with cyndiquil.

I noticed sun and moon even tell you if a move will be effective against the opponent or not. God damn game freak, do you wanna fucking let me play the game or not? Why don't you just play it yourselves since you don't trust the players?
Nigga, that shit's for ten year olds.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:58 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:24 am
rabidtictac wrote:
my freshly-arrived 3ds
No Cucksona Q2?
Fuck no.
Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:32 am
rabidtictac wrote:

Nigga, that shit's for ten year olds.
I was younger than that when I was playing the old ones. I dunno fam, you ever play mario or some shit that's clearly for kids and enjoy it anyway? Just cause something is for kids doesn't mean it should be easy as fuck either. Kids can handle a challenge. Sabrina in gen 1 was a wall to a lot of noobs.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome