Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Pope Corky III

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:56 pm
Why wouldn't it sell? The concept is sound and it's got a Zelda and 3D Mario. Seems downright exciting when M$ and Sony are intruducing even more negatives of PC gaming in consoles with regular hardware upgrades for next to no benefit.
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:23 am
Nintendo announced Smash Bros is coming to the switch.
That was known for months now.

Seriously guys, get your heads out of your asses. Not only did they release a Zelda and Mario, these Zelda and Mario games were so good they practically got #1 and #2 rankings on GOTY lists across the board last year, i.e. the year Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5 and fucking Cuphead came out. Even faggot Spoony was silenced, or at least if he tried to say shit he was quickly reminded of how Tyrone was cucking him.

I thought the Switch was a stupid idea when it came out too, but it's doing just fine. I won't be surprised if Smash puts Nintendo back at #1.

I just realized the two people quoted are the people I'm not directing my comments towards. lel.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:28 pm

I just find it overpriced. I'm not spending 300 Sh€kels on such weak hardware. Especially not when the quality of fabrication seems a bit flimsy.
There will be a revised version somewhen down the line since that's what Nintendo always does with their handhelds.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:43 pm

I'm not going to buy it, but it's clearly doing better than the meme wii u with its nogames.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:34 am

I would've bought it for half the asking price. So essentially, for the price of a new 3DS XL. Because a handheld is what the Switch is. Want a Sony Switch? Plug your Vita into your TV. Using your telly as a monitor for your handheld has been around for ages. See, I thought the Switch would get a boost from the dock or something. Nope. It's a carging/AV out plug put into a screen scratching base.
But I do want to play BOTW and Mario on the shitter because that seems just neat.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:32 am

I would consider a switch if it ever gets a remaster of devil's third. I want to play that game, but I will never ever buy a fucking wii u.

I know that devil's third won't get remade though. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:40 am

What the Hell happened with Devil's Turd? Cancelled US release, then dumped it out outta nowhere, PC release but only multiplayer. Lotta weird stuff going on there, forgot it even happened.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:18 am

Why the fuck would you want to play Devil's Third? Tomonobu Itagaki quit making Ninja Gaiden for that pile of shit (and monetary reasons) so that alone wouldn't let me enjoy it. Good thing there isn't enjoyment to be had in the first place.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:27 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:34 am
I would've bought it for half the asking price. So essentially, for the price of a new 3DS XL. Because a handheld is what the Switch is. Want a Sony Switch? Plug your Vita into your TV. Using your telly as a monitor for your handheld has been around for ages. See, I thought the Switch would get a boost from the dock or something. Nope. It's a carging/AV out plug put into a screen scratching base.
But I do want to play BOTW and Mario on the shitter because that seems just neat.
It does get a slight boost from the dock, but not much. Usually it just increases the resolution from 720p to 900p, but on that screen it doesn't look all that different due to the size.

I'll probably get the switch eventually since it has more games than the WiiU had and will keep getting games since the thing is actually selling.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:53 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:18 am
Why the fuck would you want to play Devil's Third? Tomonobu Itagaki quit making Ninja Gaiden for that pile of shit (and monetary reasons) so that alone wouldn't let me enjoy it. Good thing there isn't enjoyment to be had in the first place.
It just looks interesting. I want to play the game myself and see what's up with it. I don't trust the mainstream game journo fags when it comes to games that have brawling, beat em up or hack and slash elements.

The switch already has more games than the wii u worth playing and the shit has barely been out. :lol: The wii u might be one of the most dry game consoles in history.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:56 am

You don't need to trust the media about vidya. Just look at straight up gameplay videos. It's shit.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!