Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Sieg Zeon

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:01 am

:(
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:55 pm
And Knuckles.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:47 pm
What a dumb character. Gotta go barefoot because you can transform into the gayest dragon ever but all other clothes are fine for some reason? Get the fuck outta here!
It was a character designed for Quentin Tarantino.
I also wonder how many Smashfags playe these shit FE characters as anything but their waifu alt.
I was absent from Smash after Melee till Ultimate and I definitely noticed the overwhelming amount of FE characters. Okay I’ll get shit for this, but I really want a Metal Sonic echo fighter, that’d be cool. Heck even Knuckles deserves more than an ASSist trophy, he has potential for a good move set. I figure MvC probably has some of them tied up, but I’d love to see a classic Dante to pair against Bayonetta and some characters from Mega Man X/Zero. Dante was a rumor when they ported the DMC games to Switch. Also they need to work on actual alternate costumes and not just recolors. Samus, Snake, sure you can give them a different armor color or sneaking suit, but I want the various Samus armors and MSG1 era Snake. Never liked the mullet.

Btw did you guys see Kirby Fighters 2? It’s like smash if kirby had all of his copy abilities and was the only character. :lol: Don’t think I’ll play it but as someone who likes kirby I think it’s kinda neat.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:22 am

Smash modding community has already made a solid Knuckles mod for Brawl/PM. Check out Smash Remix (64), Smash 2, Melee 64 and Legacy XP/TE.

High quality stuff.

And yeah I heard about it. The timing of the release is off. Iirc, the first one came out a little bit before Sm4sh. But this came out waaay after.

Edit: fuck it, I'll show you some:

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:27 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:01 am
Also they need to work on actual alternate costumes and not just recolors. Samus, Snake, sure you can give them a different armor color or sneaking suit, but I want the various Samus armors and MSG1 era Snake. Never liked the mullet.
Zero Suit aka Best Samus recolors actually alternate between her Zero Suit and her klessik hot pants getup (or rather the one from Metroid Fusion).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:18 pm

Damn Moe those were badass videos! I admit I’m a bit soft for classic era Sonic, like it’s not in my top 8-16 bit franchises, but I liked the pre special needs era. I was just thinking Metal Sonic but now I want to see Shadow and Knuckles. And freaking Geno! That reveal hit me hard in the sweet spot. Gotta say that alternate play style for Ganon was cool, now I’m wondering why we haven’t seen Phantom Ganon in some form. I know his pig beast form was a final smash but I like the idea of a different take on him.

Ah yeah mad buns (not fixing that autocorrect gold) I forgot about zero suit’s alts, those are more of what I want. I get some characters have limited designs and don’t mind, like different colors for Yoshi and Kirby make sense, although I’d like to see the copy forms as a cosmetic for kirby even if copying opponents overrides them. I like Young and Toon Link having their different colored tunics, shame his adult self got the shaft with weird botw recolors. For a DLC pass I’d take more outfits over a stupid mii fighter, give me an OoT, TP, and SS set for Link, and maybe a SotN Richter variant. Cloud and Bayonetta are two great examples of how to do it right.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:53 am

Cloud? All his skins look the same because Sqeenix are ultra anal about their license.
As for another Sanic character Robotnik would be the obvious choice.

Sonic's redesign and the absolute autism fest that was Sanic Adventure is the greatest tragedy in vidya history. If you look at "Classic Sonic" in Generations it's even more depressing. We could've had a round and cute Sonic that isn't an annoying douchebag instead of the absolute furfag fever dream we got with an entire circus of yiff shit and interspecies fucking.
Japan should've been nuked a second time and it should've hit the Team Sonic studio after Sonic 3.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:53 am
We could've had a round and cute Sonic
Gay.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:07 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:04 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 1:53 am
We could've had a round and cute Sonic
Gay.
Not half as gay as edgy Sanic. Plus he doesn't talk, which is a massive plus.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:07 am
Plus he doesn't talk, which is a massive plus.
Yes Kugek I know, he can never tell.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:11 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:08 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:07 am
Plus he doesn't talk, which is a massive plus.
Yes Kugek I know, he can never tell.
You likely like Nig the Cat.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:12 am

If Nigtendo shows so much solidary with Black Lives Matter why won't they introduce Coon Link in Smash?