Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:48 pm

Is monster hunter gen on 3ds worth getting, or is it complete garbage now that double crossu on switch is out?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:42 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:33 pm
As far as I'm concerned RE4 for the Wii is the definitive version of that game and even playing Con of Doody was fun. Point the wii mote cursor at your targets head, and "bum hedshot." What a concept! It was the closest a console ever came to playing a PC FPS. If Nintendo didn't half ass the hardware the Wii could have become the de facto FPS console. They probably could have made a decent port of TF2 if they wanted to.
The first game to really nail those controls was Medal of Honor Heroes 2. The problem was that Red Steel controlled like trash at launch so everyone wrote off FPS games on the Wii but they controlled better than the standard console controllers. It could never touch the PC but it was a nice middle ground and a lot of games like the COD4 port controlled the same way. With enemies right in front of you it controlled like the PC but when rotating around to face enemies behind you it was slow like a console.

The Conduit did a lot technically with customisation of controls but the gameplay itself was pure dogshit. There was next to no enemies on the screen but they took damage like regular ones it two shots and it was just a typical boring PS2 FPS.

Because as you said, the hardware sucked and at the time FPS games were THE AAA handholding spectacle that idiots pre ordered at Gamestop rather than actually having decent game mechanics. While AAA gaming is still cancer gaming overall has gotten much better since those times (2008-2013), I think Wii FPS games would have a chance in the current climate since people don't need their FPS games to have the shiniest graphics and have stupid set piece garbage.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:45 pm

Tictac, there's no reason to get Gen instead of Doubberu Curossu. The latter has everything the former has, plus much more and way better Mission progression.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:02 pm

Alright. I'll just hold off until I get switcheru version. I also don't have Iceborne because I didn't hear much about the dlc that was relevant to my interests other than more monsters which I don't need... Because I haven't played World all that much.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:37 pm

Can't stress enough how much more stuff DC has and how much better the mission progression is. None of that whole carrying a dozen eggs bullshit. They assume you played Gen and toss the proper monsters at you right away.
And you've read my multiple sperg posts about the styles and shit. GenU makes Gen obsolete.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:57 pm

Lol, ths shitty Pokemon game is getting $30 DLC to add 200 pokemon and a new "story" what a fucken joke

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:04 am

Why do Nintenyearolds insist on paying full price for old shit.
I was thinking about Earthbound Zero and I wonder how many people bought a Wii U to emulate a game that was leaked 20 years beforehand in the days of Nesticle.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:59 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:57 pm
Lol, ths shitty Pokemon game is getting $30 DLC to add 200 pokemon and a new "story" what a fucken joke
Forgive the wojak shit, but it's appropriate.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:33 am

>Xenoblade 2
Isn't that just a budget prequel though.
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:04 am
Why do Nintenyearolds insist on paying full price for old shit.
I was thinking about Earthbound Zero and I wonder how many people bought a Wii U
Nobody did that shit. People hardly bought the Wii U in the first place.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:38 am