Nintentard's thread

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Nintentard's thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:23 am

Meanwhile, on Sony hardware, I'm playing the same version of don't starve I bought for vita on ps3 and ps4.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:03 pm

You're playing it on a Gaystation instead of the only complete future proof system? You shouldn't be too smug, bruh.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:56 am

I almost want Pokemon Snap Switch more than main series Pokemon.

Snap would have been perfect for the Wii U, but I guess Nintendo didn't want to make more than shitloads of money.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:03 pm
You're playing it on a Gaystation instead of the only complete future proof system? You shouldn't be too smug, bruh.
I have it on pc too. I just prefer playing on gaystation sometimes because it's more comfy with my current setup.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:32 am

Auli wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:56 am
Snap would have been perfect for the Wii U, but I guess Nintendo didn't want to make more than shitloads of money.
If they did they would have made a proper 3D Pokemon game (not that stadium crap, I mean a full 3D world) with an MMO mode to battle other people you meet online. That shit would print money and would have saved the WiiU from being a complete failure, the fucking controller would have made a perfect Pokedex.

But modern Nintendo cares more about gimmick crap, like selling cardboard to manchildren like Pat Contri cardboard for insanely inflated prices.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 19, 2018 3:58 am

Get cucked on fuckers, best buy was losing so much money because of gamers club and finally got rid of it. All people would do is abuse the discount by stacking it with sales and not buy anything else.

Little do these people know that if you wait a little bit you can get them for the same price on ebay.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 am

People in general still don't understand how comparison shopping works on the internet. It used to be all brick and mortar stores and now it's all amazon amazon amazon. The cucks don't understand that if something is expensive on amazon, you can just go to another website like Ebay or craigslist and price-check it there to make sure the price on Amazon isn't artificially inflated.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 19, 2018 4:48 am

Ebay has been running promotions all the time for 15% off anything, and that is on top of ebay's predatory culture where you compete for the lowest price online otherwise your shit collects dust.

GCU was great when it was announced, but it's not necessary today if you know what you're doing and don't mind used. (especially 3ds and switch games, which are just carts and used is the same as new.)
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu May 24, 2018 12:00 am

I have one of these and I have mixed feelings but I'm not gonna write everything down only if someone is interested.

What I can say though is that I'm disappointed of them abandoning virtual console. 15+ years of gaming on PC and when I decide to buy a console they drop the best thing about it. At least that's what people say, no clue what the future holds and if the sub based thing is better or if they leave it at nes and snes games and fuck us over with remastered full priced gamecube games or whatever is happening.

All I wanted is to play FFTA comfy on my Switch and now that I played FF12 (the combat sucks fuck you :lol:) I want it even more and so badly :oops:

Not bad actually FF9/10 and 12 all have good and interesting stories + characters, exploration and combat aside, until it all came crashing down with 13 and onward because of their autism or whatever. Now they can't even shit out a turd quickly ala FF7 remake to scam nostalgia faggots for some much needed money even when its outsourced completely they pick a company who is even more incompetent than Square themselves that they have to start over from scratch :lol:

I hope 200 years after my death either vidya is a total goner or everything moved to real VR waggle shit, mouse and keyboard artifacts of the past, fuck the game industry and their jew overlords scamming normies :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 am

capcuck is bringing resident evil 7 to the switch via streaming so you'll need a decent wifi connection to be able to play it and all the soys are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEING because they actually think it could run on the switch.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]