Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Retro Games

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2019 3:00 am

Why? What's the market value of that 360 potato garbage?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 3:05 am

Theres a guy on eGay whose been trying to sell his comically large moobie collection for like a million Cucknadian dollars.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun May 26, 2019 4:59 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:18 am
Saw this post and my sides went to orbit.

Not even worth it. 360 games will never be worth anything and the good games have remakes in 1080p or are on PC. You see this all the time, some prick has a lot of worthless games and tries to make you buy their whole set for 1 or 2 games that are any good to get rid of their sports games.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 26, 2019 6:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:00 am
Why? What's the market value of that 360 potato garbage?
Considering a good chunk of them are sports games it's worth like.....$75 absolutely tops. 360 game collecting is cheap because the system is dogshit and soyny used blu ray discs for ps3 games which are just better quality and able to hold more space, also ps3 has free online play which is a nice perk.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2019 7:46 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:59 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:18 am
Saw this post and my sides went to orbit.

Not even worth it. 360 games will never be worth anything and the good games have remakes in 1080p or are on PC. You see this all the time, some prick has a lot of worthless games and tries to make you buy their whole set for 1 or 2 games that are any good to get rid of their sports games.
Ayyy lmao. I have a ton of 360 games because they have no value. It's super easy to buy a shitload of games for a pittance and always have something to play.

As was said, any sports game? You can count that as worth negative money because those shits age like milk and a majority of gamers don't even play sports games. Because they're usually shit.

Games like Bioshock, Army of Two, Dead Space 2, Red Faction Guerilla, etc are worth between $2-5. They were reprinted a fuckload of times and even if they weren't, any game made after 2009 or so for xbox systems is probably on PC and hits the steam sales for $5. Those steam sale games are brand new, so if a brand new game is worth $5 then a used one is worth less.

I'm gonna be generous and say this guy's entire collection might be worth $100 and that's IF he parted it out so that he removed all the bullshit NOBODY FUCKING WANTS, like the sports games. Take out the bullshit games and put similar kinds of games into bundles you can sell for around $10, or part them out individually for a few bucks each and take the L on shipping (or provide incentives for buyers to combine orders.) There are probably a few folks here and there who would buy a 360 copy of Bioshock or Halo for $5 or less.

The only way xbox 360 games are gonna ever be worth anything is if the PC versions of those games start to become incompatible with modern PCs and the stock of console versions dramatically decreases. My best guess would be a 20-30 year gap before xbox 360 shit is worth anything. Muh HIDDEN GEMS notwithstanding.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 26, 2019 2:43 pm

You'll still have the problem of the actual console being pretty shitty hardware that breaks all the fucking time. You'll have an easy time to find any and all games for next to nothing but a much harder time finding a console that actually works and keeps on working.

Oh and games from the high time of ports not working on modern PCs? Nigga, we can emulate the fucking PLATO.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun May 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Sports shit like Tiger Woods Golf 2007 or fucking NHL 2010 would be worth more if you just threw the disc and insert away and sold them as replacement Xbox 360 game cases.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun May 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Who the fuck even buys Tiger Woods Golf in the first place? I wouldn't want that shit if it was free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 26, 2019 10:37 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:32 pm
Sports shit like Tiger Woods Golf 2007 or fucking NHL 2010 would be worth more if you just threw the disc and insert away and sold them as replacement Xbox 360 game cases.
True.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 27, 2019 12:00 am

And people say plastic bags are a problem. At least with SNES/NES/Genesis games you can repurpose all those shitty sports games into repro carts, these DVD & CD based sports games just end up in the trash usually anyway.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]