Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Retro Games

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:58 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:41 pm
That succubus made me want to spend a few hundred dollars alone, damn crafty slant eyes.
I suspect that was their intent. They make a bunch of sex noises at you and you think 'take all my money'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:41 pm

There are worse ways to waste your money.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:51 pm

You should be spending your whore wages on multiple streaming services as well as Star Wars products.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THIS?!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 pm

>Actually paying for niggerflix

I'm aware of the sarcasm, but people say "It's just $10" when suddenly that gets multiplied by 10 and you're spending just as much as you would on boomer TV.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:41 pm
There are worse ways to waste your money.
Well, no. An actual whore will get you off and you don't have to be reminded that Konami used to make (good) games
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:54 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 pm
>Actually paying for niggerflix

I'm aware of the sarcasm, but people say "It's just $10" when suddenly that gets multiplied by 10 and you're spending just as much as you would on boomer TV.
SA's forum costs tenbux too. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean you should pay for it.

Netflix had a ton of movies and tv shows on it for the first 2-3 years of streaming. But now? It's all trash. Original series that suck balls, awful indie documentaries and a bunch of bollywood films.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:56 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:33 pm
Because your pain fills my black kokoro with doki dokis.
You're the only one getting filled with blacks,

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:54 am
SA's forum costs tenbux too. Just because it's cheap doesn't mean you should pay for it.

Netflix had a ton of movies and tv shows on it for the first 2-3 years of streaming. But now? It's all trash. Original series that suck balls, awful indie documentaries and a bunch of bollywood films.
Kikeflix's cheapness was part of the appeal in the early days when, as you said, they had plenty of movies and TV shows. Basically for $10 you could get almost anything you wanted to watch and it was ad free. Other streaming services like Hulu had ads even when you paid for their premium service. It made sense to get it over say cable or satellite which had you pay $80 or more for effectively the same service.

Of course, times have changed, and now there are several competing streaming platforms and studios are setting up their own streaming platforms and yanking their content off Netflix in the process. Which means that Netflix on its own is not even worth getting for free and, generally speaking, if you wanted have all the streaming options available you'd probably have to pay $80 or more and as a result it's not worth getting rid of your cable/satellite.
Kugelfisch wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 am

Damn is netflix that bad now? I was using someone else's account years ago and it wasn't bad, it's just anything you want to watch you can get for free somewhere else.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:54 am

It's not as bad in Britain as it is in America because all the studios haven't set-up streaming platforms here, so you can get some stuff. But in the States, as I understand it, all the Disney stuff is gone because Disney are setting up their competing platform. Warner Bros want to set up a streaming service, CBS have a streaming service (for which you can pay to watch STD). So eventually a lot of stuff will be cored out of Netflix completely and there will be like fifty different streaming platforms
Kugelfisch wrote: