Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Retro Games

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:27 pm

MGS2 and MGS4 are the perfect case studies for why Kojima should always have people editing his shit. MGS2 was one long "fuck you" to people who enjoyed MGS1 and MGS4 was both a "fuck you" to old fans and kojima's attempt to tie absolutely everything together in the dumbest, most anime way possible.

MGS3 came after the massive backlash against Raiden in MGS2. MGSV came after cutscene overload backlash in MGS4. MGSV obviously has problems as a result of being unfinished and Kojima having too much say on the retarded characters (Quiet), but the gameplay is some of the best in the series.

But at the end of the day, Chaos Theory is still a better MGS game than every other MGS game except maybe 3.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Is that the one where Sam Fishy collects the Chaos Emeralds?

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:27 pm
MGS2 and MGS4 are the perfect case studies for why Kojima should always have people editing his shit. MGS2 was one long "fuck you" to people who enjoyed MGS1 and MGS4 was both a "fuck you" to old fans and kojima's attempt to tie absolutely everything together in the dumbest, most anime way possible.

MGS3 came after the massive backlash against Raiden in MGS2. MGSV came after cutscene overload backlash in MGS4. MGSV obviously has problems as a result of being unfinished and Kojima having too much say on the retarded characters (Quiet), but the gameplay is some of the best in the series.

But at the end of the day, Chaos Theory is still a better MGS game than every other MGS game except maybe 3.

Word. I miss Splinter Cell, its ups and downs aside. Kojima doesn’t need a tard wrangler, he needs an entire fucking division to deal with his bullshit. I’m so glad PT died with his career at Konami, he’d have outdone western devs in fucking up Silent Hill.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:26 pm

A HeroQuest reboot is looming on the horizon, triggering a sequel to the greatest video on YT.
The Immortal ClassicShow
The More Serious Follow-upShow
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:54 am
Word. I miss Splinter Cell, its ups and downs aside. Kojima doesn’t need a tard wrangler, he needs an entire fucking division to deal with his bullshit. I’m so glad PT died with his career at Konami, he’d have outdone western devs in fucking up Silent Hill.
Aww come on man, they had JUNJI ITO as a creature designer for Silent Hills (or whatever the finished PT project would have been called).
I'd suffer all the Kojumbo bullshit to see THAT horror show..

Just look how he vastly improved Pokemons.

It's a trap!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:32 pm

With 100% more rape.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:26 pm
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Aww come on man, they had JUNJI ITO as a creature designer for Silent Hills (or whatever the finished PT project would have been called).

Ghost poggermans were always the most based. The descriptions in the pokedex were fucked up. Bannette is a possessed doll created by a grudge. Driflim steals children by pretending to be a balloon (presumably killing the kids.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:27 am

Newhalf wrote:
Sieg Zeon wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:01 pm

Newhalf wrote:

And here I thought I couldn't love the guy any more.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:11 pm
Ghost poggermans were always the most based. The descriptions in the pokedex were fucked up. Bannette is a possessed doll created by a grudge. Driflim steals children by pretending to be a balloon (presumably killing the kids.)
There's also the Yamasks, which are straight-up ghosts of people. There's also a variant of Corsola (with a special evolution) that's basically just a dead Corsola.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:09 pm

Gengar was pretty cool in Pokken.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!