Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Retro Games

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:21 pm

I never payed attention to sports. I did laugh heartily at all the faggots I knew that liked her when she got wrecked fighting Holly Holm.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:42 pm

She got more popular after her ass kissing because she ran to the WWE like a coward and playacts wrestling now. She's so fucking ugly though that I can't imagine why anyone is trying to push her as the next big thing.

She's playing the Swayze character in a remake of Roadhouse.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:42 pm
She's playing the Swayze character in a remake of Roadhouse.
i_couldn't_make_sense_of_it.jpg
i_couldn't_make_sense_of_it.jpg (48.45 KiB) Viewed 474 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:39 pm

What's interesting about Ronda is, in MMA days she used to take pre-fight drama/promo/feud waaaay too seriously and couldn't act/fake it, but now she seems quite comfortable doing those fake stuff in wrestling shows. I guess she never liked fighting and was legit stressed out, but couldn't stop fighting because money.

I don't know how good she is in WWE/movies but she's already set for life, she can do whatever she wants.

I can at least say she can never ever be as good as Don Frye in both wrestling and movies though.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:56 pm

To be fair, she's horribly unfuckable but she's not a irredeemably terrible actress. She was likeable in Mile 22 and actually emoted in her death scene.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:32 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:39 pm
What's interesting about Ronda is, in MMA days she used to take pre-fight drama/promo/feud waaaay too seriously and couldn't act/fake it, but now she seems quite comfortable doing those fake stuff in wrestling shows.
She can't fake it very well with WWE either, her promos (AKA shit talking) are garbage and sound really forced, even by wrestling standards. In the ring though she took to it like a duck to water, just like Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle did.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Fucking WWE and its gay-ass soap opera shit for grown men. I can't wait for the XFL to fail a second time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Macho Man is the only one that ever did promos right. Fite me, faggts!
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:54 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:03 pm
Macho Man is the only one that ever did promos right. Fite me, faggts!
He snorted the perfect amount of cocaine to do them right. But don't underestimate Scott Steiner.

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:04 pm

Meh, Steiner's problem was always that he talked so much shit that he eventually just came off like some angry faggot taking that shit too seriously. It's why he's remembered but also why he isn't a legend.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!