Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
Bobito

Re: Retro Games

Post by Bobito » Sat May 12, 2018 4:37 am

Crapcom is number #1 in being jews, in xbone they almost don't have backward compatibility and they release the "new" version insteads of the 360s playability.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 12, 2018 4:39 am

The whole reason demand for these BS carts should be in the toilet in the first place is capcom's fucking greed.

They were so greedy they made a million mega mans games and then they were so greedy on top of that they re-released the games on every console generation. Including re-releasing MM Zero in the jump from GBA to original DS lmao.

I'm not saying the games are bad, but who hasn't played these games yet? And the roms are the far-and-away superior way to play. OR you can buy MM9 and MM10 if you want a modern mega mans that plays like the NES games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Sat May 12, 2018 11:32 am

Damn, that's an ultra gay move on Capcom's part. At this point even people who don' care about the rest of the company just wish death to everyone so that Tsujimoto JR can take over and treat every franchise like he treats his Monster Hunter. :roll:
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:29 am
I'm interested in brandish psp but never have played it.
It's a nice title, shows you how the first roguelike-Action RPGs were back in the day, except polished to not be stiff and archaic.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Having a huge amount of fun taking advantage of a glitch in 1992 Dune.
Long story short, there's 3 classes in the game: Military, Ecology and Spice Harvesting.
You need the military to beat the enemies and the harvesters to pay the Emperor his share.
But with a glitch, you can keep playing the past the game's endpoint, where you don't need to fight anyone or pay the Emperor, so now I can actually make some good use out of the Ecology class by terraforming the entire planet.

That's about 68 sietches(aka caves) I need to track down, build water collecters for(as well as track the water levels), then plant stuff to eventually turn the entire planet green... it's great and I'm almost certain the game designers planned it this way because the Ecology class does fuck all in the actual gameplay.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Did they just invent postgame content?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Shame the Nerd never reviewed the Sega CD version, or else he might've added the Glitch Gremlin's most fantastical aberration
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:29 am

For anyone that likes front ends for retro vidja games but doesn't want to mess with the hours it takes to set it up coinop's made a new one, it basically works right out of the box.

https://www.arcadepunks.com/front-end-downloads/

Haven't tried it yet because it's downloading, but this is what i've been wanting for awhile. I had hyperspin and it was such a giant pain in the ass to setup that I just stopped all together.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:28 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:29 am

Do you even Retroarch? It took me about 3 years until I finally decided to try it but Retroarch covers literally everything somewhat handy on its own way. There are two settings (for main program itself and individual cores) and that's why it's confusing but you'll get used to it. Whoever made that promo clearly knows what he is doing though. Most of those games are basically hidden geeeems.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Retroarch a shit. Just use the original emulators dipshit.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Everything is shit when your INT is 3.