Retro Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Retro Games

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:52 pm

I thought Saturn emulation was getting better with mednafen but I never tried it.
I never modded my consoles as a youf. Feels bad. I didn't get internet until long after I shoud have and didn't have any friends to show me how that shit worked. Lot of money on gaymes wasted.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 pm

"Getting better" is relatively easy if the previous state was "effectively impossible". The Staturn must be like the final frontier of emulation.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:22 pm
One that stuck in mind was "Asiatische Querfotzen hart gedehnt". :lol:
Truly, Krautland as the land of poets and thinkers lives on in our most famous of industries.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:52 pm
I thought Saturn emulation was getting better with mednafen but I never tried it.
You can kinda sometimes maybe play Daytona USA with missing graphics, glitches, lag and crashing constantly. That's about the extend of it.
There's this one autist that spent over a decade on a working Saturn emulator and he only managed to get that one running with explicit help by Sega and their entire source code and even that's just barely running and he can't release it as part of the deal.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:05 pm

Sounds like a job for Soulja Boy and his Chinese code commandos.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:11 pm

I still have my code card for the PS1 which allowed you to play burned games. I remember burning legend of mana on it and absolutely hating that game at the time because it's so fucking convoluted.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:20 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 pm
"Getting better" is relatively easy if the previous state was "effectively impossible". The Staturn must be like the final frontier of emulation.
Its not as impossible as the OG Xbog. But if you could play Nigger Gaiden on any other platform then nobody would even think to bother.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:32 pm
Bobito wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:24 pm
I also mostly rented games for old consoles at blockbuster or other video stores, when I got my ps1 I got it pirated so i bought games for 4-5 bucks before it was easier to download games because of inet speed.
A friend of mine had a modded Xbox so he could just copy games to the HD. That was pretty nifty.
Then again, the only games I really cared about was Ninja Gaiden and Burnout so I didn't get mine modded.
I think everyone had a modded Xbox. The shit was so easy to hack that even the normalest of normalfags knew how to rip shit to the HD and pirate everything.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:08 am

I never bothered because the wii is just as easy
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:11 am

Wii controllers are shit though. Xbox's original controller design was bad but the s-type is basically a proto xbox 360 controller, which has become the industry standard.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:18 am

They are shit, If you get an snes or nes classic you can use those controllers instead though and it's wirelesss.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]