PUBG

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: PUBG

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:49 pm

Xbone and EA. Considate the worst cancers in gaming together so they're even easier to avoid.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Plus Microsoft's uncanny ability to buy good studios and run them into the fucking ground - what are they going to do with top cancer EA? It would be a wonderful sight to behold.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:00 pm

Now that would be a fitting punishment. Let's see how this plays out.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:26 pm

I swear, if this pans out and the imminent imploding death of microsoft('s gaming section) and EA comes not only will it be a fitting punishment, I'll party the night out when it happens. And the keks produced will be a sight to behold for generations to come. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:52 pm

My only wish would be then for them to make all the EA PC games Win10 exclusive. You just know that MS is dumb enough to do that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

louisvuitton

Post by louisvuitton » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:57 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:42 pm
Been having fun playing PUBG lately. However, been also seeing Rich and Jake playing it on PReviously Recorded.

They have a whole stream of people watching them play the game. They do stupid shit in the game, and the stream is telling them. Jake dropped an assault rifle for a micro-uzi. The stream was PLEADING with him to switch back, and he goes "Nah, I'm happy with what I got" smugly, then got killed across a field by a guy with a SCAR-L.

People have continously told them you can hear footsteps over the speakers, but they keep geting 'snuck up' on ,even when listeners can hear and have warned them mid-stream they're about to be shot.

I've never seen two guys almost purposfully be bad at a game. Well, except for Robert, but that's a different story.
PUBG has graphic outbreak. I enjoyed playing the game.