Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Fighting Games

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Flash fighting games? Are you fucking kidding me?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Next he's linking to one of those Smash flash clones that have Goku from DBZ and Ichigo from Bleach.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:36 am

Wowzers. Remember when Steam got that shitty Garou port by DotEmu? Apparently that has recently been replaced with the good port by Code Mystics.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 am

Nice job Harada.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Don't forget the like 4 rashids or cammys in SFV. Six is pretty outrageous though for how many good characters Tekken has.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Any chance of DSP trying Tekken again :lol: ?
-Yours Truly

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:58 am

Nice job Harada.
It's a scummy new trend of fighting game devs intentionally making DLC characters broken so more people buy them to boost their rank online. Dragonball FighterZ did the same shit with GT Goku and sadly it seems to work since their are some pathetic people online who care more about some stupid online warrior rank than actually being good.

I avoided watching that Top 8 once I saw there were 6 Leeroy's. I checked the final and it's obvious that Leeroy's damage off of basic shit is straight up retarded, the other guy was fighting for his life and the Leeroy player (Book, who usually main's your guy Jin) got one opening and takes 75% health. Akuma and Geese need meter to do that kind of shit but this fuck does that on his own and he has a separate rage art that can be used once a match but doesn't need to be in Rage to use.

After 3 days people knew he was busted, the numbers alone showed he was completely broken so there was no way in hell Harada and co did this by accident.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:00 pm
Any chance of DSP trying Tekken again :lol: ?
He is getting some nerfs soon so yes, he will pick up the game thinking he can boost by paying to win like his mobile games but stupidly ignore the news about him being nerfed.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:07 pm

Leeroy is also meme levels of easy execution from what I hear. He does everything better than all the other characters and he's dead easy to play on top of it. He's like TTT2's Jinpachi, an overpowered boss character. I've seen videos of Leeroy getting near 100% life damage without rage.

It was obvious as soon as people started playing with him and saw his frames that he was broken. As much as mainman wants to suck off tekken 7, there was a similar problem when the game first launched with Dragunov, although I will admit that instant while running 2 is not the easiest move in the world. It's not as hard as playing a Mishima, but at least it was something. Of course, all Drag's other shit is, again, dead easy. Just like Leeroy.

I normally like Book because he has an amazing Jin, too. So I was cheated of watching a great Jin (my secondary main) in tourney play because of faggot Harada's DLC shilling.

It's not even like Jin is bad! These niggas are over here ditching their fucking mains, who are A-rank characters, because Leeroy is so fucking busted that he makes good characters seem trash. Jin is good and has been good since Tekken 6 at least. But he's not Leeroy.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:43 am

Keep in mind they did this because the Tekken World Tour hasn't started yet. Evo Japan is not an official tournament so in the current time window they can fuck around with bullshit DLC characters without killing the E-Sports cashcow. The moment TWT starts again they will balance this shit properly.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 am

I haven't followed Tekken recently but just from the first match in that MainCuckSwedenYES video I can tell he's broken as fuck. What is that damage? 80% from juggle starter kick, repeat, jab, jab, jab, jab into stomp? Are you fucking kidding me? Geese and Akuma need to spend meter just do dash and Mishimas need to string Electrics for that kinda shit instead of "forward 3".
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!