Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.

Re: Fighting Games

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:28 am
Besides that, I really like his character design of untrained, strong, pissed off MoFo with an attitude on a mission. He's Benicio del Toro in Sicario but more European.
Why would you play a fighter for any other reason than to play as a cute girl?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:17 am

Normal fighter << cute girl < catgirl. This is the only tier list you should ever care about.

Emilie is moi waifous. Also Akuma, Geese and that vampire DLC chick so I can pretend I'm playing a 2D fighter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:38 am

I was eggsited for Hara Yumi in Teggen 7 but then I stopped caring about video games by the time it actually came out. My PC is probably too weaksauce to handle it anyway.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:35 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:17 am
Normal fighter << cute girl < catgirl. This is the only tier list you should ever care about.

Emilie is moi waifous. Also Akuma, Geese and that vampire DLC chick so I can pretend I'm playing a 2D fighter.
So by your list, unless you are a Lucky Cloe main you're full of shit, bro.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:05 am

Most of the female characters in tekken are inferior specimens tbh. They're either not fun to play or they look like little girls, or they're low tier.

The only one that's kino as fuck is Asuka.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:12 am

I cut Lili some slack because she's French and arrogant and makes my dick hard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:33 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:05 am
The only one that's kino as fuck is Asuka.
Just gave her a shot in practice mode and she is pretty much Jun fundamentally, she just moves faster because the newer games are like that. I can't remember if Jun could do it but
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:04 am
There's a fighting game saying that a character "fits your hands."
I get that with Steve from Tekken 4 onwards, Jin in Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag 1 (though not with Devil Jin later, it just feels off to me), Ken in the Alpha games, Kim in KOF (even in CvS2 despite the game using longer charging like in Capcom games which fucked with comboing into his "flash kick") and Makoto in Third Strike. There are other characters you enjoy playing around with but you just know your main just fucking feels right and you play significantly better when another character shits you in arcade mode. Steve is a weird main for me though since a character with that much weird stance shit is usually something I don't like but I think his attacking game looking so fucking brutal and strong helps.

Also this was announced by SNK:

They finally payed Unreal their shekels and the game doesn't look like dogshit like KOF14 does. The artstyle seems to be SF4 without the weird fucking hands and feet, in other words an improvement on it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:05 pm

That art looks fine to me. KoF14 should have been like that tbh. If the system specs are low enough, I could see myself buying and playing the pc version if the community is there for the game. I skipped KoF14 entirely.

I play a lot of different characters in the Alpha series, but I guess if I had to pick one main it would probably be Cody. 3rd Strike it's Hugo, no question. USFIV again probably Hugo or Cody. KoF it's Ryo or Takuma. No question there either. I always always always do my best when I'm using Ryo, Takuma or Butt. I really like SNK shotos even though I don't particularly like capcom shotos.

I've been fucking around with Adon in Alpha 3 and USFIV. If I had better execution, I'd try to main him. But I don't. I can't instant air jaguar and I don't feel like learning. His play style is pretty fun though tbh. They should put both him and Makoto in SFV since the game heavily encourages that kind of play already. Dudley too. All these new faggot characters in SFV suck ass. The only good characters in SFV so far have been returning ones.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:35 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:17 am

So by your list, unless you are a Lucky Cloe main you're full of shit, bro.
It all makes sense. For you see, Cloe gets point deductions for not being a real catgirl, and for having a default outfit with weird fursuit sleeves that are way too yiff-tastic.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:33 pm
Also this was announced by SNK:

They finally payed Unreal their shekels and the game doesn't look like dogshit like KOF14 does. The artstyle seems to be SF4 without the weird fucking hands and feet, in other words an improvement on it.
So there's still some modicum of hope left.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:18 pm

I need to see a roster for that game so I can figure out who to main. The only characters I used in Samsho 2 were Genjuro and Sieger. I'm sure Genjuro will be in but I dunno about Sieger. I'm more used to playing samsho IV.

I hope we get some nice juicy IPPON!

https://youtu.be/9FgRV5_f0VI?t=20

I don't know what the fuck these words mean, but they were always super hype to hear at the start of a match.

I really wish I played this game at anything approaching a competent level, so I could set up fightcade with you fags or something. I don't know if I ever played this against a human player. Ever.
RAPEMAN wrote: