Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fighting Games

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:42 am

Come on, Capcom. Break the gender norms and let MonHun characters wear armor from any gender.

EDIT: Lol, they censored their recent fighting game collection to please China :lol:
>rising sun removed from E.Honda's stage
>Fei Long might still be from Hong Kong, but the flag has been changed to the Chinese one
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:43 pm

Now that is unforgivable cuckoldry!
Someone needs to dust off the sepukku gear for such faggotry.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:31 pm

The main reason Bruce Lee was able to become so big (imo) is because of Hong Kong's cinema culture. Which was possible thanks to freedom from gommunist controls. No surprise CCP want to retcon everything to credit themselves.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:04 pm

Skullgirls is getting censored. Again. Because it's still too problematic.
Remember when they adjusted sprites to remove pantyshots? Apparently the game's still too sexy. Gotta fix that.
Remember how these soldier blokes look like nazis? That don't fly in Current Year no more.
Also there are some bits that are probably racist.

Worst. Waifu fighter. Ever.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:10 pm

Why bother? Isn't it a dead game and franchise anyway?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:11 pm

The game itself is just mahvul and 90% of tourney commentary is some fag screaming "happy birthday" into the mic.
SpoilerShow
Because the team gameplay is built around fishing for happy birthdays and then deleting the entire lifebar of the squad in one never-ending khambo.
I only play skullgirls in 1vs1 mode, hence I don't play skullgirls. Nobody else plays it that way.

The game technically isn't dead, and I know that because the goyslop keeps getting dlc characters released for hilarious AAA pricing. $8-10 for a single character.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:02 pm

I forgot fitan is in a sad as shit state. Morons need their Mahvul fix and for some Dragemballs doesn't do it.

Still, there will come a time for them. The time they understand that "their" game just doesn't exist anymore. It happened to me. I was an Unreal Tournament player.
Sure, I could've tried the failed Quake a few years back. Just like they try and make do with Skullgirls.
But eventually, they will realize they have been phased out and won't bother with the new, shit substitute.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:04 pm
Skullgirls is getting censored. Again. Because it's still too problematic.
Remember when they adjusted sprites to remove pantyshots? Apparently the game's still too sexy. Gotta fix that.
Remember how these soldier blokes look like nazis? That don't fly in Current Year no more.
Also there are some bits that are probably racist.

Worst. Waifu fighter. Ever.
You missed the funniest part. They censored the art book in the game that had concept art and such. :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:31 pm

Concept art is really just a moment in time, dude. It's perfectly normal to censor it - especially when it's "problematic".
-Yours Truly

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:50 pm

Fund something dope for once.

A turn-based fighting game that basically lets you recreate those whacky stickman fight animations from way back (especially if you watch the replay). If you've ever heard of Toribash it's kinda similar but more stylish.
Doesn't really have much singleplayer aside from effectively a sanbox match where you play against yourself to test out combos and shit. Has only 4 characters as of now, but each has quite a lot of stuff.

Ninja: Quick rushdown with nunchucks, ninja tricks and the shoryuken.
Cowboy: Despite the name he's more of a katana dude that happens to also have a gun and a lasso. Also has crazy teleport tricks, which makes me think that he's wearing a fedora.
Wizard: Typical zoner and projectile bullshit spammer. Also has a suped-up version of Ness PK Thunder trick that lets him fly basically anywhere.
Robot: Grappler with plenty of weapons and silly robot tricks, like being able to fly in mid-air or transforming into a car for more mobility. Probably has one of the most granular attacks in the game in the for of a chainsaw attack that lets you set the exact arc of the swing.

There's also more unofficial characters through mods.
-Yours Truly