Fighting Games

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
rabidtictac

Re: Fighting Games

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:30 am

More proof pedos should be killed, as if any more were needed. Do I have to post my Punisher MAX images again? I must post those at least once a quarter on DHI.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:50 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:30 am
More proof pedos should be killed, as if any more were needed. Do I have to post my Punisher MAX images again? I must post those at least once a quarter on DHI.
The only good thing is that he hasn't molested anyone. The arcade was too public of a place for him to get away with it and he was likely too autistic to be manipulative and sneaky enough to get them in a vulnerable position. The closest was getting that teenager to measure his dick and that's probably the most of it.
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:32 pm
Thankfully I think most of the SJW's will gravitate towards smash and leave our superior games like Tekken alone.

Not even the Tekken community is safe.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:53 am

>the swede complains about a lack of diversity
What a surprise. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:10 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:32 pm
Thankfully I think most of the SJW's will gravitate towards smash and leave our superior games like Tekken alone.
Tekken and other Nihon titles will get banned unless they make their lady fighters more body-positive. The Mortal Kombat crowd probably doesn't have to worry about since the developers are cucked enough that they might just do that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:09 pm

*All that gay pedo shit*

WOW, you mean to tell me that the faggots infesting EVO - FGC are the same types of gay pedoshits that have been molesting underage / teens in other communities as well, like Minecrat, Pokemon, Call of Duty, Tic Toc, Facebook and Twitter for years on end? IMAGINE! MY!! SHOCK!!!

At least he got busted for the vile shit he did, so there's that. It's a miracle the kids aren't more fucked up from this experience.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:30 am
These?Show

Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:40 pm

You know it, nigga.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ban

Post by ban » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:49 pm

The last two panels always fuck me up.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:17 am

I hear there were issue sin the Smash community so I looked into that and OH SHIT PEDOS EVERYWHERE:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/su ... legations/

It's really bad over there and unlike the bigger FGC where it happened 20 years ago this shit was happening recently. Makes sense sine the smash community is VERY young but some of the melee players are as old as 30 so it's more likely to happen. The worst of it though is Cinnpie, a female commentator who at 24 was sucking a 14 year olds dick:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sra3ds

Keep in mind that at the time he looked way younger than 14. He said just before the summer that year, this is what he looked like in April:

He clearly developed late, he looks like a 10 year old here. And there is video footage of her being VERY touchy with him at a tournament:

Keep in mind Cinnpie herself is fucking short. Turns out that bitch is all sorts of fucking crazy and was constantly fucking everyone in the community, was using sex to be extremely manipulative and was constantly cheating on her husband:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sra4fh

Turns out the rumours spread a year ago and lied about, a lot of these pricks did that:
The best response is this:
Speak Up as long as it isn't about her. Also she is a fucking loser who can't be fucked getting a job:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sra91i

She truly is the most typical Millenial cunt ever:

Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:22 am

Mom shouldn't of dropped Timmy off at his local.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:23 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:17 am
I hear there were issue sin the Smash community so I looked into that and OH SHIT PEDOS EVERYWHERE:
If not even the most esteemed Bulbapedia site isn't safe from the pedo menace, what chance does the much more exceptional part of the greater Nintendo fandom stand?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette