What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
User avatar
Old Black Man

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:59 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Only down side to PE series is I'm pretty sure there's no tits. So it can gtfo
Well there is a soft core shower scene.

And yeah tictac, there’s a lot of missable stuff in that game, no shame in looking over a walkthrough. The hammer and other attachments are fantastic.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: What are you playing?

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:06 pm

You should do a lets play tictac, I hear they are all the rage online.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:06 pm
You should do a lets play tictac, I hear they are all the rage online.
Did you get dimension shifted into Spoony time or something? :D
The ball is wild!

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6689
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: What are you playing?

Post by mad bum » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:24 pm

I sure did boss, hey, did you get that VR headset I sent ya? You don't have to answer if you don't want to! I mean, it would be nice but your health comes first! :3
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9060
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:31 pm

Pledge $1200 to my patreon and you can vote on a game for me to play for the internet. But it has to be a game that I want to play and it has to be for a system I own and it has to be for a system that's convenient for me to plug and play, so no old shit plz.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 pm

You know how it is with decisions and me. I'll make a poll later and completely ignore the results because they are going to be shit since I will hate all the games I've put in the poll. I'll then maybe or maybe not give an excuse to not play the game like "I-i can't do it, guise." bla bla bla whatever it's the 3rd of the month and I have booze money so fuck off until the end of the fucking month okay I pawned that fucking vr thing anyway transman be glad its only the tse forum i nuked ive got to microwave my taco now unless april FUCKIGN STOLE IT AGAN i hpe it snows again soon so i can watch her shoveling snow
#depression
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Old Black Man

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:25 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 pm
You know how it is with decisions and me. I'll make a poll later and completely ignore the results because they are going to be shit since I will hate all the games I've put in the poll. I'll then maybe or maybe not give an excuse to not play the game like "I-i can't do it, guise." bla bla bla whatever it's the 3rd of the month and I have booze money so fuck off until the end of the fucking month okay I pawned that fucking vr thing anyway transman be glad its only the tse forum i nuked ive got to microwave my taco now unless april FUCKIGN STOLE IT AGAN i hpe it snows again soon so i can watch her shoveling snow
#depression
Becoming an IN was a mistake...

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9060
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:47 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 pm
You know how it is with decisions and me. I'll make a poll later and completely ignore the results because they are going to be shit since I will hate all the games I've put in the poll. I'll then maybe or maybe not give an excuse to not play the game like "I-i can't do it, guise." bla bla bla whatever it's the 3rd of the month and I have booze money so fuck off until the end of the fucking month okay I pawned that fucking vr thing anyway transman be glad its only the tse forum i nuked ive got to microwave my taco now unless april FUCKIGN STOLE IT AGAN i hpe it snows again soon so i can watch her shoveling snow
#depression
Don't forget I need to do some HARD WORK editing videos I'll never publish (so you'll never have proof I edited them at all.)

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11659
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:54 pm

We've all found ourself in the render queue of our life.
CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:13 pm
Only down side to PE series is I'm pretty sure there's no tits. So it can gtfo
That's what doujins are for, silly.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: What are you playing?

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm

Rule 34 remains in effect.
The ball is wild!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest