What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: What are you playing?

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 1:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:24 am
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 1:08 am
Besides that Im not digging sleeping at the moment, still get some intense crazy dreams that linger in my head for half a day after I wake up bathing in sweat and some are depressing as fuck or just mindfuckingly weird. I dont remember this phase of going cold turkey lasting this long maybe its because the weather is hot and other times I quit was in winter.
Oh, that kinda shit. Long term I'd still tell anybody who cares to listen that weed is a detriment besides one thing and that being a lack of dreams.
What I really long for is a dream in which I die. You know, the ones where you fall from a great altitude for no good reason and wake up at the impact? Greatest shit ever. All the adrenaline, none of the danger.
I'm rambling. Dreams will come back just like they were. Good ones you will mostly not remember, the ones you fuck in will be unsatisfying or have you wake up with jizzed pants, nightmares are going to be the same.
I'm Doge Stanhope, and that's why I drink.
The lack of dreams is yet another unhealthy thing of smoking weed, perhaps the most unhealthy thing. They say REM sleep / dreaming is needed both for physical and mental health. This is just my brains dealing with all the shit I didnt deal with in my dreams for years in a row by smoking up every night from what Ive gathered.

I just hope its over before I go back to work since getting started in the morning with a fucked up mind and having that sweat cold on me does take a while.

It did make me decide never to smoke anything again just because Ive been through this a couple of times now and Im too old to kick it again after this time fuck that. I guess getting fired was the best thing that could happen to me since it gave me a free month to just kick it.

Shit Doge stanhope, he had some great comedy specials or at least taped stand up shows on youtube but then he seemed to just do a podcast and gave up stand up comedy?
Even from that clip I get a smile he can disguise his hatred for humanity in comedy so well its a true talent.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:44 pm
How has nobody mentioned the seller from RE4 yet? Whatareya boyeen? Whaddaya sellin? I'll buy it at a high price!
Plus the librarian in Castlevania: SOTN. Hehe, thank yooou!
I'm trying to forget that stupid shit. It was so out of place even for RE4 that I swear some otaku dipshit working at Capcom must've pushed the character into the game.

The only mildly entertaining thing I've ever seen done with it was guy walking in public dressed as the merchant and saying those two lines to unsuspecting strangers.
Kugelfisch wrote:
What I really long for is a dream in which I die. You know, the ones where you fall from a great altitude for no good reason and wake up at the impact? Greatest shit ever. All the adrenaline, none of the danger.
You fucking pothead... I don't like those kind of dreams, because I don't like losing in my dreams :lol: My favourite dreams are those where I take on some grand, creative adventure. The best kind are when I wake up and sleep for 2 extra hours on top of it (benefits of working from home), so I get light sleep and most of the time I get long nice dreams where I'm basically mostly aware and I remember the most from them.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 am
The only mildly entertaining thing I've ever seen done with it was guy walking in public dressed as the merchant and saying those two lines to unsuspecting strangers.
Rocco from Mega64. He got arrested for that.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri May 18, 2018 3:13 am

I would hope so, to someone not familiar with it he must've looked like a sexual offender or terrorist, or both.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 18, 2018 4:22 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Oh, that kinda shit. Long term I'd still tell anybody who cares to listen that weed is a detriment besides one thing and that being a lack of dreams.
I'm rambling. Dreams will come back just like they were. Good ones you will mostly not remember, the ones you fuck in will be unsatisfying or have you wake up with jizzed pants, nightmares are going to be the same.
I'm Doge Stanhope, and that's why I drink.
Word, man. Dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri May 18, 2018 5:19 pm

I bet you find it kinda funny yet find it kind of sad?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 5:28 pm

It's a mad world we're living in.

I don't even know if you just don't dream at all or you don't remember. SSF, I'm not a pothead. It's been years and I don't miss it at all. A full years straight was well enough for me. The worst thing is that eventually you can't handle stess anymore. It's why most stoners are lazy faggots.

Stanhope was great. He should've done more standup. I guess all he does now is drugs and his weird wife.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 5:43 pm

The real mad world was the friends we made along the way.

Post by Guest » Fri May 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Best dreams are those ones where you've killed someone in the past or committed some unforgivable crime and are just waiting for the cops to come for you. Then you wake up and smile because you aren't really going to spend the rest of your life in prison.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 18, 2018 9:10 pm

I don't think I've ever had a dream of killing or having killed somebody.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!