What are you playing?

Talk about the life consuming, celibacy inducing hobby that is all the rage these days.
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: What are you playing?

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:25 pm

My love for shoujo is just spreading throughout the forum, filling it with love and happiness.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 pm

I've been jonesing to play some resident evil, but not sure which. I might just give up on modern resi and play RE3. Or do another run in RE2. I could always play remake I guess. Or code veronica though I didn't play much of that since I was underwhelmed by it.

Raid Mode in Revelations 2 is fun, shame the actual game sucks ass. I'm tempted to try revelations 1 to see how that is.

I did finally buy RE5. It's gonna suck solo but I'll give it a shot. I tried it years ago because why not and got pissed off with the sheva AI. At least you can grind in this game so I know the difficulty is gonna be ayyy lmao-tier. Perfect for a baby bitch like me.

RE6, holy shit did I ever want to love a game so much and feel so betrayed. Don't believe the gamingbritshow guys who tell you the game is fun. It's shit. It actually starts out pretty fun. You get to run around as Beefy Chris with a knife and stab martial art extra zambonis in a set that looks stolen from The Raid Redemption. Or you can play Leon and run from waves of zombies. But every aspect of the gameplay itself is poor. Prompts don't always appear. There are instant death traps everywhere and very unforgiving scripted sequences. Enemies are full of bullshit tricks like not reacting to gunshots, instantly killing you or having perfect aim.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:00 am

Reading about the new Spider-Man and apparently it has so much super deep story that it would fill a 3,000 page novel. You apparently also play as Mary Jane for some reason, doing non-hero stuff like working like a bawse and being woke.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:02 am

You also play as Spidernigger. It's a worse Spiderman 2 but woke.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:00 am

Now if it let you play as Mary Jane Johnson I'd be excited.

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:09 pm

I want to play as the villains. Make them relatable.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Oh yeah, that would be fun. Screw those capeshit GTA clones having one of those weaksauce morality systems. Just focus on me being evil so I can build a death laser and/or turn people into dinosaurs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:59 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:36 pm
I don't know how I ended up where I am, but I found out Romancing Saga 2 is on steam. And yes, I know it's a bad port, but I touched upon Romancing Saga games on the SNES and they were good, but I never really PLAYED them that much.

Kinda wanna nostalgia up and give it a shot... should I`?
Play Roma Saga 1 remake on PS2, Saga 3 remake on DS or Saga 1 remake on WS (with fan translation) instead. I haven't played any of them yet but according to my past extensive research, those are the good remakes. Trust me, because that's how thing work. RS1 remake looks kinda weird though, I like SNES/SFC version's dry aesthetics better.

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 pm
I did finally buy RE5. It's gonna suck solo but I'll give it a shot. I tried it years ago because why not and got pissed off with the sheva AI. At least you can grind in this game so I know the difficulty is gonna be ayyy lmao-tier. Perfect for a baby bitch like me.
You really should play on co-op mode though. RE5 has some total cringe moments and utter bullshit badly designed QTEs, but you can laugh them off if you're playing with someone. Playing solo will stress you out.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:29 am

Everyone's bragging the new Spider-Man has open world shit but so did the last two games. Ooh, it's your Marvel version of the Arkham games? Well so were the last two, bitch.

Yeah I'm salty nuts about this. Same ole same ole but ooh there's a gay niglet and woke chick shit.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:26 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:59 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 pm
You really should play on co-op mode though. RE5 has some total cringe moments and utter bullshit badly designed QTEs, but you can laugh them off if you're playing with someone. Playing solo will stress you out.
Probably so, but I don't have the pc version, not paying for online and I'm not paying cuckcom full price for fucking RE5. :lol:

I bought an old used copy for $5.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome